DADDY NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!

Trump #EmperorOfMankind is gonna get it

http://fortune.com/2018/06/13/trump-nobel-peace-prize/

Do we have the best prizes or what folks?

Liberal heads exploding as we speak!!!!!!

#MAGA you libtards Daddy is the best president EVER!!!!!

America First!!!!

Deal with it.
I know you're being intentionally silly, but I don't know that it can be adequately put into words how deeply, deeply disturbing it is that anyone but his children (or overpriced NDA'd whores) would call him "daddy" with complete sincerity.

Not worth discussing unless he actually wins it.

Not worth discussing unless he actually wins it.

And note that NK has formally pledged to denuclearize six times previously. Maybe the seventh time will be the charm, but the celebration seems premature.

You realize why Milo calls Trump daddy, right?

And note that NK has formally pledged to denuclearize six times previously. Maybe the seventh time will be the charm, but the celebration seems premature.
well it's not a sin to have "premature evaluations" now is it?

nobody actually cares about this, it's just funny that it's highly touted when Obama wins one he clearly didn't earn, and then trump gets nominated and now the award doesn't matter....

that train is so far, never late!

oh word?
they did that IN PERSON?

oh wait
wonder why he went down to meet the S. Korean leader for the first time uh ever.....musta been checking out the chicks or something

Last edited:
Thread title is cuck-o-rific.

But I'm fine with nobel peace prize for Trump. Though I'd expect it to be shared with Kim and Moon, too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
me making sure no sherdoggers are lurking outside

Well, Obama got more blood on his hands and won it lol

From a trump supporter, please for the love of god, stop the daddy, god emperor, and all the other cringeworthy shit. Thanks

PS, I hope Trump declines it for extra LULS.

To quote my first love
That was a tad premature

Not a "sin," no. But not wise either.

LOL! You guys are pathetic these days.
it's pathetic to pt out that the N. Korean leader FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER went down to S. Korea and met w/ theirs?

whatever you say expert

it's pathetic to pt out that the N. Korean leader FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER went down to S. Korea and met w/ theirs?

whatever you say expert

It's pathetic to pretend that the seventh pledge is any more significant than the first six at this point (if it turns out to mean more, then great) just because you're a drooling fanboy of the current president. You would 100% agree with me if it was the other party in the WH.

It's pathetic to pretend that the seventh pledge is any more significant than the first six at this point (if it turns out to mean more, then great) just because you're a drooling fanboy of the current president. You would 100% agree with me if it was the other party in the WH.
no I woud not, for many reasons
didn't vote for Trump, nor any R president ever. clearly not a fan boy (you embarrass yourself badly everytime you say this)
none of the other agreements involved meeting in S. Korea w/ their leadership, period. end of story.

Is it embarrassing that Dennis Rodman is getting more done than Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan? yes, yes it is. But it's happening

Back