DACA ‘Dreamer’ Wanted for Murder of Texas Store Owner

Stopped reading after this

Huh. Nancy Pelosi told me these "children" are all upstanding members of society. Don't accept the Left's lies.

You just want to find an excuse to hate on people you don't like. This line of thinking is incredibly ignorant.

White people commit murders too you know.

This. Also dreamers are completing higher education then us citizens lol. TS should of looked into all the positive things that dreamers bring to USA.

Many were from obamas unaccompanied minor program

Free admittance into the u.s. if you make it to the border and claim under 18 for everyone
No id, had a criminal record or even older then 18, didint matter.
Just claim you were a minor.

It was a shit show and a huge dig to the American people by Obama

Source that many were from the unaccompanied minor program, please.

wait, so he was given Dreamer status AFTER getting convicted of a terrorism felony?

how is that possible?

Wrong. A nation should know what it's getting into before granting amnesty to 700,000 illegal immigrants. The Democrats have been telling us these "children" are all upstanding citizens. But here we see yet another case of these "kids" who are "upstanding citizens" committing heinous crimes.
Politics aside, there are laws against committing heinous crimes, I say we concentrate on punishing people for those.

I don't care for the way the left or right frames this debate politically. It's bullshit rhetoric for votes coming from both directions typically if perhaps not always.

Considering the rate of illegal immigration is near zero and border security has increased exponentially in the wake of 9/11, no it will not happen again in our lifetimes.

The number of illegals in the country has gone down in the past decade, not increased.

Yea because that didn't happen last time.

Oh right here we are again after Reagan did that shit about 20 odd years ago.

Fuck that shit of repeat.

First secure borders, fix over stay and a law that makes it unprofitable to hire illegals then we can work on who's here.

Yea because that didn't happen last time.

Oh right here we are again after Reagan did that shit about 20 odd years ago.

Fuck that shit of repeat.

First secure borders, fix over stay and a law that makes it unprofitable to hire illegals then we can work on who's here.

Borders are secure, we signed the secure fence act in 2006 and other provisions. We have been building border defenses and hiring border agents non-stop since 2001.

It's a myth that the borders aren't secure in 2018.

Illegal immigration isn't even in the top5 for problems we have to tackle.

Borders are secure, we signed the secure fence act in 2006 and other provisions. We have been building border defenses and hiring border agents non-stop since 2001.

And over stays and stopping illegals from being able to find jobs.

And something to make sure they are and stay secure.

How are drugs and illegals stil getting in then also.

And over stays and stopping illegals from being able to find jobs.

And something to make sure they are and stay secure.

How are drugs and illegals stil getting in then also.

Because American citizens work with criminals. Majority of the drugs enter by sea or air. The cartels work with US citizens and the border agents themselves.

It's a failure of enforcement, not policy. They aren't smuggling drugs through the open desert. They're using mass transit and major highways or shipping routes and paying off agents or the agents are just not trained well enough to catch them or the cartels are just that clever they can slip by anyway.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine was brought here from Ecuador as a kid. He did well in school, earned a scholarship and he eventually graduated and got a job as an engineer. He immediately brought structure to a struggling department, so they promoted him to Engineering Manager. He did that for a bit and is now working on an MBA that he's able to pay for from his own pocket.

Exemplary dreamer. As far as I'm concerned the score is 1 to 1

Wow.

I've known hundred of illegals in my life.

About half are good people, the other half a mix of legitimately dangerous criminals with ties to cartels, people who steal jobs and everything else that isn't taped down, welfare cheats and general violent trash. Oh and they send all their extra money out of the country and absolutely love drinking and driving and doing all the drugs that exist.

And the 50% that are good people still look the other way, defend and protect the scum that they brought with them.

You are American, and apparently never learned how to use any punctuation. If a person was brought here as a child, and has gone through proper schooling and achieved a degree or has a meaningful occupation, I believe they are far more valuable to this country than a guy who uses words like "cuck" and replaces all of his punctuation with ellipsis.
th

Because American citizens work with criminals. Majority of the drugs enter by sea or air. The cartels work with US citizens and the border agents themselves.

It's a failure of enforcement, not policy. They aren't smuggling drugs through the open desert. They're using mass transit and major highways or shipping routes and paying off agents or the agents are just not trained well enough to catch them or the cartels are just that clever they can slip by anyway.

So the borders are not secure. Plenty of people get in and a lot of drugs.

So how do we stop this repeat of amnesty or is that the goal, to do this every twenty years or so.

Well maybe that is the goal on the left. To repeat this as a way around to get illegals in the country and keep them here.

So the borders are not secure. Plenty of people get in and a lot of drugs.

So how do we stop this repeat of amnesty or is that the goal, to do this every twenty years or so.

Well maybe that is the goal on the left. To repeat this as a way around to get illegals in the country and keep them here.

The idea that the border will ever be 100% secure is a pure fantasy on your part. There are humans on both sides.

It's better than it's ever been and will continue to improve.

The idea that the border will ever be 100% secure is a pure fantasy on your part. There are humans on both sides.

It's better than it's ever been and will continue to improve.

So I ask again how do prevent this repeat cycle or is it you have no problem with repeating this.

Say we do this and then part of it being it can never be done again, how's that.

So I ask again how do prevent this repeat cycle or is it you have no problem with repeating this.

Say we do this and then part of it being it can never be done again, how's that.

Keep doing what we're already doing. Get better at it.

Walling off uninhabitable desert isn't going to solve anything. They're coming in right under our noses through checkpoints and major ports of entry.

Keep doing what we're already doing. Get better at it.

Walling off uninhabitable desert isn't going to solve anything. They're coming in right under our noses through checkpoints and major ports of entry.

So again if this is still happening like you say and we are doing the best we can.

Do you expect to give aminsty every 20 years, is that acceptable or even your plan.

Again you have not given any thing to stop this .

At least I compermised and said if we are doing this here is a way to prevent it in the future.

So again if this is still happening like you say and we are doing the best we can.

Do you expect to give aminsty every 20 years, is that acceptable or even your plan.

Again you have not given any thing to stop this .

At least I compermised and said if we are doing this here is a way to prevent it in the future.

I don't think we're going to have the problem in 20 years because we've actually improved so much in the past 20.

The illegals here aren't new illegals. Most illegals here have been here 10 years or more.

Millions of illegals won't be able to cross the border illegally again. The illegal population has been going down the past decade, not up.

And over stays and stopping illegals from being able to

Borders are more secure , now we just need to do damage control for the shit show which was the lasmmm

The drug excuse is so poor. Americans make better drugs and have no trouble distributing.

Mexicans just want in on the market

Need complete border security, air sea and land.

The drug excuse is so poor. Americans make better drugs and have no trouble distributing.

Mexicans just want in on the market

Need complete border security, air sea and land.

This isn't true at all.

We get almost all of our heroin from Mexico/South America and large quantities of crystal meth. We probably make better meth, sure, but not the same quantity that the cartels can provide.

Cocaine only grows in South America.

This isn't true at all.

We get almost all of our heroin from Mexico/South America and large quantities of crystal meth. We probably make better meth, sure, but not the same quantity that the cartels can provide.

Cocaine only grows in South America.

What about the middle East?

Back