DACA ‘Dreamer’ Wanted for Murder of Texas Store Owner

No, and you're not familiar with them either. So the issue should have been dropped immediately.

Unless there's a reasonable link between the two, it shouldn't even be addressed. Yet you're tacitly supporting it when I ridiculed the guy for making the racist assumption the guy made that because there's a bunch of young dudes with Spanish surnames, DACA is somehow involved in this.

You're being highly unreasonable. I "liked" the post of @Striker Fox because it concerned criminal illegal aliens. Since there were over 30 such aliens involved in the drug smuggling operation, and since many of them appear to be under 35 years of age, it seems very reasonable to think some of the criminals would have been DACA eligible.

You decided that I am a "racist" for liking that post. You assumed that I liked his post because I harbor resentment toward Latino people. Now that your unreasonableness has been exposed, you're digging in your heels. You even stated, with no evidence, that the massive fentanyl bust that @Striker Fox posted about was totally unrelated to DACA. Be a man and admit your mistakes.

Then you're failing horribly because DACA isn't "botched immigration policy."

The policy very clearly states that you can't have a criminal record and be a recipient. If there are some that fall through the cracks, it's a matter of shitty record keeping, sloppy investigating, whatever. But the policy remains unscathed.

If a policy is unenforceable, it's a bad policy.

As I wrote earlier, I am not saying DACA's criminal restriction is totally unenforceable, but I am definitely casting suspicion upon it. The story in the OP supports my suspicion.

Last edited:
Our ancestors found it necessary at least a half dozen times or more in our history, took it to a vote and voted in affirmation.

No I haven't, you're assuming things as usual.
My apologies if I mischaracterized your position. I thought you were endorsing the past amnesties to which you referred. Would you have opposed those amnesties? Would you oppose a pathway to citizenship such as been proposed in the so-called DREAM Act?

My apologies if I mischaracterized your position. I thought you were endorsing the past amnesties to which you referred. Would you have opposed those amnesties? Would you oppose a pathway to citizenship such as been proposed in the so-called DREAM Act?

I wasn't endorsing anything.

Shit happens and then grown ups deal with it the best way possible.

That's all.

I wasn't endorsing anything.

Shit happens and then grown ups deal with it the best way possible.

That's all.
Would you support the so-called DREAM Act if it were currently up for debate?

Would you support the so-called DREAM Act if it were currently up for debate?

Of course, it's the best way to handle the problem.

We've already invested a lot in these kids, sending them back to other countries to reap the benefit 20 or 30 years later is ridiculous and will end up costing us even more.

We'll be losing twice.

Of course, it's the best way to handle the problem.

We've already invested a lot in these kids, sending them back to other countries to reap the benefit 20 or 30 years later is ridiculous and will end up costing us even more.

We'll be losing twice.
What's to stop this from happening again in 15 to 20 years?

Could you be more specific? After 20 years, won't there be millions more illegal immigrants living in the US?

Considering the rate of illegal immigration is near zero and border security has increased exponentially in the wake of 9/11, no it will not happen again in our lifetimes.

The number of illegals in the country has gone down in the past decade, not increased.

It's never necessary.

Indeed, but when you base an economy around endless growth you kind of need to bring more workers in to keep growth going.

Stop blaming democrats for having a reckless economic system and a completely irresponsible fiscal policy.

The US economy growth has been driven lately almost purely through population growth.

You're being highly unreasonable. I "liked" the post of @Striker Fox because it concerned criminal illegal aliens. Since there were over 30 such aliens involved in the drug smuggling operation, and since many of them appear to be under 35 years of age, it seems very reasonable to think some of the criminals would have been DACA eligible.

Where the hell does it say, or suggest, that any of the arrested were "aliens"? Or that they were illegal?? Here it is again, go ahead and point it out:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...-wipe-out-massachusetts-seized-in-boston.html

And no, "links to the Sinaloa cartel" doesn't mean they're aliens.

You assume they're aliens because they have Spanish surnames, then you assume they're illegal because, uhhhhh...

Your racism is astounding and only surpassed by your complete lack of self-awareness towards it. This is impressive even for a Sherfront right winger.

If a policy is unenforceable, it's a bad policy.

As I wrote earlier, I am not saying DACA's criminal restriction is totally unenforceable, but I am definitely casting suspicion upon it. The story in the OP supports my suspicion.

One guy somehow falls through the cracks and it's somehow "unenforceable"? I don't think so.

Common sense tells you that all Immigration Services would have had to do is check for criminal history when the guy re-applied for DACA. If Breitbart can get this info, surely the government can. The fact that they didn't suggests incompetence or negligence on the part of the staff, not failure of the policy.

Honestly they should just do to the illegals what Duterte said he was gonna do to all the drug dealers and addicts, round em up and fuckin kill em all. I have no sympathy for people who go into another country illegally and commit crimes, if any of us did it outside NA wed be slaughtered in those countries. They shouldn't be there in the first place, so just fucking eliminate them brutally and the problem stops, illegals will get the point they aren't welcome.

What are you like 15?

Where the hell does it say, or suggest, that any of the arrested were "aliens"? Or that they were illegal?? Here it is again, go ahead and point it out:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...-wipe-out-massachusetts-seized-in-boston.html

Recently there was another big drug bust which implicated illegal immigrants. I mixed this one up with that one. Honest mistake. I'd bet you $5000 that at least 10 of those 30 are in the US illegally if I thought you'd take the bet. I doubt you would because I think you believe it's more likely than not.

The only reason we can't know for sure (yet) is because Boston is a sanctuary city. The police are not allowed to refer these criminals to ICE.

One guy somehow falls through the cracks and it's somehow "unenforceable"? I don't think so.

I explicitly said I don't think it's totally unenforceable. I gave reasons why it's expensive and time consuming to do so.

Common sense tells you that all Immigration Services would have had to do is check for criminal history when the guy re-applied for DACA. If Breitbart can get this info, surely the government can. The fact that they didn't suggests incompetence or negligence on the part of the staff, not failure of the policy.

Breitbart checked in one state only. To properly vet a DACA applicant, the feds would need to gather that information for all 50 states. That's very expensive, especially for the inefficient federal government.

I'm not surprised. I live in northwest harris county. Every time I've been to county jail there's a shit load of illegals that don't get deported. It's ridiculous

Recently there was another big drug bust which implicated illegal immigrants. I mixed this one up with that one. Honest mistake. I'd bet you $5000 that at least 10 of those 30 are in the US illegally if I thought you'd take the bet. I doubt you would because I think you believe it's more likely than not.

The only reason we can't know for sure (yet) is because Boston is a sanctuary city. The police are not allowed to refer these criminals to ICE.

Nice try but turning people over to ICE for processing isn't the same as being unable to look up their legal status. Also, sanctuary cities don't usually turn in offenders that have broken minor laws (like loitering or public drinking). This giant drug bust is far from minor and they'll certainly get referred to ICE if they need to.

The fail train continues for you. First it's "I'm not assuming!" Then it's "Ok, I am assuming... but with good reason!" and add some bullshit about a bet. Good attemp at deflecting and once again rationalizing your racism.

I explicitly said I don't think it's totally unenforceable. I gave reasons why it's expensive and time consuming to do so.

You didn't give any reasons in the exchange I had with you.

Breitbart checked in one state only. To properly vet a DACA applicant, the feds would need to gather that information for all 50 states. That's very expensive, especially for the inefficient federal government.

You're assuming that they only check the applicants' home state or only a few other states, not all 50. Please provide proof of this.

There's zero connection between those criminals and DACA (aside from the fact that a lot of DACA recipients are also young and have Spanish surnames) yet you liked that dumbass's post and then questioned me when I ridiculed his posting it.

I agree. But this thread is about principle and policy, not about organizational competence.

Many were from obamas unaccompanied minor program

Free admittance into the u.s. if you make it to the border and claim under 18 for everyone
No id, had a criminal record or even older then 18, didint matter.
Just claim you were a minor.

It was a shit show and a huge dig to the American people by Obama

Are any of them DACA recipients though? Trying to stay on the topic of DACA because it's coming down the legislative pipeline soon.
No info yet. Illegals or Dreamers, I assume.

All have beautiful brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back