DAAAAAMMMMMNNN Daniel!!!!!

Ooooohhh, that's gotta HURT!

Indeed!

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_nmjk2bPfON1rwmxfd_400.jpg

Platinum member? Wait, you PAY for this SHIT!?
{<jordan}
OK, I won't pick on you anymore because I feel sorry for you. Sure, DC is the GOAT, even though JJ pasted him twice. Hope that's worth your hard earned cash! <45>

Platinum member? Wait, you PAY for this SHIT!?
{<jordan}
OK, I won't pick on you anymore because I feel sorry for you. Sure, DC is the GOAT, even though JJ pasted him twice. Hope that's worth your hard earned cash! <45>

Keep crying Jon!

DC is the 2 division champ, while your cheating ass is sitting on the sidelines for non-stop PED FAILS.

;)

Last edited:
Black Fedor is in the building y’all! Undefeated at HW. Only beat by Jones. Crazy how good DC is and I’m glad I’ve met him before years ago before the championship belts.

Was expecting him to lose, glad he won

Why hasnt the cuck who keeps posting the same gif over and over been banned for spamming?

Yeah, u butthurt!
<DCrying>
Why is DC crying? Please tell me. WHY IS DC CRYING?<45>

He's crying because he wears his emotions on his sleeve but will stand there for the interview anyway knowing what people like you might say. Jones fears failure so much he cheats and robs us of knowing what might or might not be real. Jones isn't brave.

Last edited:
Awesome, gotta hand it to him. I thought Stipe would put him away, but he walked through his shots and run through him. Respect.

I'm not a huge fan of DC, more or less I was always indifferent on him, but last night he solidified himself as one of the Top 3 GOATS. DC, Fedor, GSP... in any order.

Back