DAAAAAMMMMMNNN Daniel!!!!!

<mma1>

You tell me why Jones is crying and i tell you why DC is crying <45>

I can tell ya bruv

tumblr_inline_nmjk2bPfON1rwmxfd_400.jpg

I really like Stipe but I love DC.

Why isn't he more popular? He memes,he is genuine ,he is honest ,THE shit he has berm thtu and Dont mosn is heroic most of the morons complain when a hair is out if pace or they dibt get enough exposure I legit don't see what's not to love .

Is it cos he doesn't look mean? I love that.
He looks like a car share dad who is henpecked but still cracks you up with jokes yet turns out he can fight like he is 4 dudes .

The guy is so desperate it's funny.LOL.He can't get over Cormier is the one who is in the limelight and not Jones

It's likely Juicehead himself posting under an alias in desperation. HAHAHA

One of those rare fights that leaves you muttering ‘oh my fucking god’ over and over!
Love it !

I hope he does not get back to LHW! If there is a fight against jones again down the line I hope it will be ath HW!

I hope he does not get back to LHW! If there is a fight against jones again down the line I hope it will be ath HW!

Yeah, he definitely has a HELL of a lot more power at HW.

He was rocking Stipe in the exchanges, even prior to the KO.

That weight cut was killing him.

Bones in desperation mode at this point. Sitting on the sidelines busted for being a multiple time cheat, while his nemesis is a 2 division champ.

...and thinking boohoo...actually it was me who wanted to make this easy Brock Lesnar money :(

I am saying "easy" cause he was 2 scared to fight Stipe...

Back