DAAAAAMMMMMNNN Daniel!!!!!

a lot of hate and sadness in this post. and for the record that makes jones a CHEATER. which is what he is. Once the kid is off suspension and can pass a piss test holla at me.
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

War DC what a legend

Hey,how many years Jones is gonna get suspended for not having a balls to fight clean.Any guess?
You can pretend that you dont know who Jones is? But DC's knows exactly who this man is. He knows his past haunts him.

And I dont blame him, I couldn't sleep at night, knowing I got beta'd by the same guy time and time again.

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Jon-Jones-and-Daniel-Cormier.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

jon-jones-eye-pokes-daniel-cormier-ufc-182.gif

GOAT

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>
<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

I said it long ago that DC could go up to HW and be the champ if he wanted to.

Not suprised.

@kingskot LOOOL so desperate that you quote someone else to argue with me since you run out of bullshits.

200.gif

@kingskot LOOOL so desperate that you quote someone else to argue with me since you run out of bullshits.

200.gif
I get that this is all in good fun, but seriously, what's it like trying to argue that a guy who got is ass kicked twice is better than the guy who kicked his ass? I mean, can you keep a straight face, or I guess you look like RG above as you try to argue...

you never saw that coming???? Stipe lost to Struve. I saw it coming a mile away. But fanboys and their emotions/ fav fighters....Typical paid for plat member. LOL

Uhhh dummy......Check my post history.

DC is my favorite fighter.

images

UFC is thrilled at the outcome, for all those that questioned why the UFC never got behind Stipe, rewind tonights post fight....

Hey,how many years Jones is gonna get suspended for not having a balls to fight clean.Any guess?

just for asking that question the UFC has given Jon 4 more years suspension

thanks mirellale

I get that this is all in good fun, but seriously, what's it like trying to argue that a guy who got is ass kicked twice is better than the guy who kicked his ass? I mean, can you keep a straight face, or I guess you look like RG above as you try to argue...
What is it like to defend a guy who cheats since he doesn't have balls to fight clean instead of rooting for a guy who never popped out for steroids and dared to do what the guy you are defending would never do?

UFC is thrilled at the outcome, for all those that questioned why the UFC never got behind Stipe, rewind tonights post fight....

F that.

Stipe is a great fighter, and a great human being.

While I am absolutely ECSTATIC that my favorite fighter won, I take no solace in seeing such a great champ and person be treated poorly.

I think he will be back, and probably regain the title.

<GinJuice>

Did it standing on the feet! Thats whats up.
DC extends himself great for being outsized, hes clearly used to it poppin Stipe at distance. That right hook was really nice, DC KO’s Brock after the intial Brock bum rush.

Back