DAAAAAMMMMMNNN Daniel!!!!!

What does that make JJ? You know, the guy who starched him twice and made him cry...

Twice? Nope. Jon Jones couldn't eat enough dick pills to challenge for the HW title. He declined a fight with Sonnen because he was scared he wasn't prepared.

Daniel is the double champ and Jon Jones is a keyboard warrior.

Twice? Nope. Jon Jones couldn't eat enough dick pills to challenge for the HW title. He declined a fight with Sonnen because he was scared he wasn't prepared.

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "better". It makes JJ better.

m96jjd.jpg

KOs him!!!!

NEVER saw that coming!

Beat him to the punch though!!!!

He out-SPEEDED Stipe

EsQC.gif

WAR DC !!

Jon Jones looked like fucking Ngonnou against OSP.

Double champ > some guy who needs dick pills to fight in MMA.

"I always wanted to be for the HW champion" - Jon Jones

giphy.gif

Keep crying, alongside your cheating hero.

DC had the courage to fight CLEAN, and do what Juicehead NEVER did - Fight at HW.

tenor.gif

DC is the baddest motherfucker in the sport. Love him.

That was one of my favorite one round fights ever. DC is one of the goats. Arguably even more than jones now.

Im eating crow in the happiest state ever. WAR DC. Go Pokes!!! ChampChamp love you man

It's as if some of you have never watched a DC or Stipe fight? This was always going to happen.

That was one of my favorite one round fights ever. DC is one of the goats. Arguably even more than jones now.

He definitely has bigger balls. DC seeks out challenges, dares to be great. He went down to fight Jones and went up to fight Stipe. He fought Anderson Silva on short notice. Jones wouldnt even fight fucking Sonnen on short notice. Talked about HW for years and years but never did shit.

I KNEW he could do it but didn’t think he WOULD do it. I thought the big shot would be an UPPERCUT in the clinch but it turned out to be a HOOK in the clinch. DC is now top 3 of all time, cheaters don’t count! I’M SO HAPPY!

Back