DAAAAAMMMMMNNN Daniel!!!!!

It's ALMOST on the level of Matt Serra GSP 1

Dunno about that, stipe was landing on him at will but DC got it done so cant hate

I don't think he was. DC was rolling away from everything. DC's defensive style was really risky but he worked with what he could and it paid off. Stipe didn't fight that smart. He should have used his range and made DC pay for the reach, but he came forward too much and closed the distance for DC.

Man I felt the same way I felt when Bendo went up to WW and choked a bigger Thatch out. Man that was inspiring from DC. I was impressed at how well he took all those shots. DC is a beast.

I don't think he was. DC was rolling away from everything. DC's defensive style was really risky but he worked with what he could and it paid off. Stipe didn't fight that smart. He should have used his range and made DC pay for the reach, but he came forward too much and closed the distance for DC.

what hard shots did Stipe land? Who's eye was starting to swell? Who had a cut under there eye? People underestimate the fuck out of DC's striking abilities. Yea he may carry fat at 246 but make no mistake, he is a BRICK HOUSE. ton of strength, been carrying that weight his entire life, been wrestling and fighting bigger men his entire career. DC is super strong and knows how to fight bigger men than him. Unfortunatley for Stipe, he made 65k/65 win in his title win against Werdum and he will probably go back to that area. Maybe get a raise to 80/80.

Just gives me a lot of satisfaction knowing DC did it clean, Jones will never have this accolade of beating a record defending HW champ. Jones refused to believe in himself and move up, DC did. Much respect to the man and his accomplishments.

Still pissed at Stipe losing, but mad hespect to DC! True LHW GOAT

Just gives me a lot of satisfaction knowing DC did it clean, Jones will never have this accolade of beating a record defending HW champ. Jones refused to believe in himself and move up, DC did. Much respect to the man and his accomplishments.

Jones never even did it with all the ROIDS in his system. lol!!

I picked DC by decision but never thought he would KTFO Stipe in the very first round. Amazing work by DC. There are levels to this game lol

347743-12525117.png

Man, i'm still confused about this fight and still realizing what just happened.

As much as it upsets me to have lost my bet on Stipe, one side of me is just happy for Cormier.

What a warrior.

I picked DC by decision but never thought he would KTFO Stipe in the very first round. Amazing work by DC. There are levels to this game lol

347743-12525117.png

Yeah, me too.

I thought he might grind out a very tough decision and take a lot of damage.

He was just WAY faster than Stipe tonight.

Feel bad for Miocic though - SUPER nice guy, and great representative of the sport.

He will be champ again I feel.

Cormier is a fantastic in-fighter. I'm a huge Cormier man, but even I didn't like his chances here. He definitely proved me wrong. Absolutely massive win.

PHENOMENAL PERFORMANCE!!!

Go get Lesnar champ champ, you deserve it!!!

HOW MANY OF YALL SWITCH UP THE BANDWAGON?!?! SHOUT OUT TO STIPE HE IS A TRUE CHAMP BUT DC IS THE GOAT. 39 YEARS OLD AND THE OFFICIAL GOAT. BEEN SAYING IT FOR WEEKS NOW.
What does that make JJ? You know, the guy who starched him twice and made him cry...

Back