NEVER saw that coming!

Beat him to the punch though!!!!

He out-SPEEDED Stipe

Gif credit to my boy @KazDibiase

ObviousGrotesqueGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

DemandingRevolvingClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Beautiful KO

Reminded me of Hendo vs Shogun 2

Awesome, gotta hand it to him. I thought Stipe would put him away, but he walked through his shots and run through him. Respect.

Yeah, as a huge DC fan, I was nervous as hell for this fight.

Stipe is a super dangerous fight for anyone.

Was NOT expecting to see DC ko him like that.

Last edited:
He's crying because he wears his emotions on his sleeve but will stand there for the interview anyway knowing what people like you might say. Jones fears failure so much he cheats and robs us of knowing what might or might not be real. Jones isn't brave.

So DC got his ass kicked by a coward?

HIGHLY suspicious T / E ratios recorded before the fight.

He has been cheating his entire career.

To add we are being told that Jon Jones was clean all those years and suddenly started using when stringent USADA testing came along. Simple common sense and logic destroys PED apologists.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631
Also the CIR that supposedly cleared Jones after his suspicious t/e ratios is a joke. It's easily bypassed by using cholesterol derived test instead of soy based test.

To add we are being told that Jon Jones was clean all those years and suddenly started using when stringent USADA testing came along. Simple common sense and logic destroys PED apologists.

Clean or not, he passed the tests for that fight. Just like DC passed his tests. It's all that matters.

How do you know DC was clean for that first fight, pre-USADA? Because he passed his tests?

Exactly.

HIGHLY suspicious T / E ratios recorded before the fight.

He has been cheating his entire career.

CIR will detect testosterone synthesized from soy phytosterols. Testosterone synthesized from cholesterol is undetectable. Testosterone synthesized from soy phytosterols is the most common prescription testosterone because it is cheaper to produce. However, any skilled chemist can synthesize testosterone from cholesterol.

Although the CIR tests would be able to detect if Jones had been using exogenous testosterone, Conte remains skeptical not only of the champion’s low overall levels, but of the great variance in Jones’ T/E ratios as well.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation.

“These are highly suspicious for Jon Jones, in my opinion,” Conte said. “This is the reason that sophisticated anti-doping officials do target testing. So based on what we see here, my opinion is Jon Jones should be on a very short leash and should be random tested here until they sort out why he has these anomalies.”

That Jones’ levels were as low as they were should raise a red flag, according to Conte, because the use of performance enhancing drugs could be a potential culprit.

The question is what was suppressing his testosterone production for that period of time. Something caused it to go down, and I do not believe it was overtraining,” Conte said. “Exogenous testosterone and other steroids in a period of time, depending on dosage and method of administration, can completely shut your testosterone and epitestosterone levels in urine to 0....The levels being low there can be many explanations. [People say], ‘Well maybe it’s because he was taking cocaine.’ There’s no solid science out there that shows cocaine lowers testosterone.

"Typically without using drugs with black males, 50 to 150 would be the normal range [for testosterone], compared to Jon Jones came back his highest level was 4.9. Even on the low end he’s only got 10 percent of that. It’s really, really low,” Conte continued. “It wasn’t just that one time. The first part of December when he tested again the second time it’s still relatively low. Those are in my opinion just highly suspicious, very, very low levels.”

So this could explain why he passed CIR (that's assuming CIR was undertaken) yet still has "highly suspicious" levels.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631
Also the CIR that supposedly cleared Jones after his suspicious t/e ratios is a joke. It's easily bypassed by using cholesterol derived test instead of soy based test.
Everybody seems to forget that DC's T/E levels were also suspicious in their first fight. Where is your "common sense and logic" on that one?

Let's not be naive here, most of these guys are using or have used. It hasn't made any of them as good as JJ.

Back