Da Moose dun goofed

Now with Withaker out for who knows how long Mousassi would most likely be next in line to face Bisping for the title and he would probably be the favorite to win

yea sure he is getting more sponsorship money in Bellator but as a UFC champion he would get PPV points which would probably end up being alot more money, cause I somehow don't see him pulling any insane sponsorship deals

really bad timing by the Moose

Everybody knew Whittaker had a meaningful injury and would be out a while.

Moose preferred Bellator regardless.

UFC fucked up with Mousasi hopefully bellator gives him good match ups give me mousasi vs MVP plz

Yeah it sucks that the UFC MW pool loses a top 5 guy but he just wants to get paid now and the way some of the Other belts get held up in other divisions to include MW , Gegard was probably being impatient and decided getting paid was more important .
Definitely my view. Money for sure, but it's a total shit show with the way they've allowed belts to be held up and interim belts to take their place over the last few years. Definitely not the best way to make your brand seem legitimate by letting other fighters hold up wait line. This is part of what ruined boxing.

Now with Withaker out for who knows how long Mousassi would most likely be next in line to face Bisping for the title and he would probably be the favorite to win

yea sure he is getting more sponsorship money in Bellator but as a UFC champion he would get PPV points which would probably end up being alot more money, cause I somehow don't see him pulling any insane sponsorship deals

really bad timing by the Moose

Ppv points arent what there made out to be,if ur not a draw and ur not on a conor/ronda card.

He actually made the perfect choice,he had a good fortunate run and got a great deal as a result

The thing is, Moose wasn't that far away from a title shot. Once he became champion, he would have had a major pay raise.
Lol how So? You see the thread on the first page about how Stipe is refusing to fight?

The UFC has a champion that won't even fight how is he supposed to win the belt.

UFC shills still on suicide watch I see.

Back