D.J earns 40k per fight, while Rey Mysterio earns close to 1m/ year..

Well he's been popped for roids a few times and his body has fallen apart from the combination of his style and having too much weight on his knees and back .. so he's probably in the gym a lot more than you would expect.

More like the nurse's office.
979c16b1bf8dfa61818bfc42a9f83e73_-is-ripe-for-meme-making-smirk-meme_450-450.jpeg

You don't think MM could kill his opponents if he wanted to?

First I doubt he is the kind of guy that would want that, MM seems like a good dude.
And second he couldnt do it with a six one nine
Rey annihilated this UFC veteran with such an eaz
6064d4b1eb51831ad6381d9a0ea24c8c.jpg

WWE wrestlers accumulate lots of injuries over the years, so they need to get paid well. Even though the fights are fixed, gravity is a bitch.

Mysterio makes a shit ton off his merch, specifically his masks. Mighty Mouse gets a shit ton off of Twitch and sponsorships. DJ can easily make $500-1000 for gaming an hour on Twitch.
lol..wtf are u talking about

MM barely cracks 1k viewers on twitch

he's barely making anything

DJ is too much of a coward to move up 10lbs to a different weight class whereas Rey has been a heavyweight champion on a couple of occasions.

In about a year he nearly doubled his salary. Not bad at all !
I'm all for another doubling if he keeps defending his belt like a boss.

I just watched his stream the other day for 4 minutes and he was donated at least 60$
doesn't mean that's always happening and consistently. Generally the donations you'll be getting from a stream with less than 1k viewers Is very miniscule

Black, Rey? That guy is going no where in WWE

I just watched his stream the other day for 4 minutes and he was donated at least 60$

You know the world's gone mad when regular people are donating money to watch a millionaire play a computer game.

I'd imagine that a lot of those people are significantly poorer than him too.

<{MindBrown}>{<huh}

First I doubt he is the kind of guy that would want that, MM seems like a good dude.
And second he couldnt do it with a six one nine
Rey annihilated this UFC veteran with such an eaz
6064d4b1eb51831ad6381d9a0ea24c8c.jpg

now this scum bum is carrying on the name of wwe lucha

doesn't mean that's always happening and consistently. Generally the donations you'll be getting from a stream with less than 1k viewers Is very miniscule
Regardless, he is making a fair amount and still has his Xbox sponsorship if im not mistaken. MM is fine for money.

And brad pitt made 20 million for making a movie about fighting. Butts in the seats as usual.

are we supposed to know who that ray whatnot is ? is he an MMA fighter?

Back