D E A T H S T R A N D I N G

No idea, but if it plays anything like MGS-V I'll be very happy.

Whoa.... That looks bad ass!!! That sucks that it's a PS4 exclusive.

No idea wtf this game is about

Kojima has been working on that game forever. It's one of the reasons he and Konami had a falling out. He just gets way too far over schedule and over budget. I know Konami gets the shit end of the stick for breaking up with Kojima, but he's not much better. Dumping Hayter for a bigger name in Kiefer Sutherland is unforgivable (though Kiefer did a good job.)

Looks like a packadge delivery guy on what appears to be a terra formed mars or some other planet, for people living in hard ass to get to places instead of the towns that needs a Blackhawk helicopter.

Looks like a packadge delivery guy on what appears to be a terra formed mars or some other planet, for people living in hard ass to get to places instead of the towns that needs a Blackhawk helicopter.
carrying a fetus

I'm probably the biggest fan of Kojima's past work on this entire forum, and I'm not getting my hopes up for this until I see a legit gameplay demo.

So far everything shown is drenched in Kojima's mystique, and nothing of substance.

Sad to say, but MGSV really hit Kojima's credibility with that horrible plottwist. That can't be blamed on the falling out with Konami and rushing out an unfinished product. Not to mention the several other issues with the story (Ocelot, Liquid, Miller, etc.)

My body is fucking ready. I've haven't played a bad Koijima game yet.

I don't think even Kojima knows wtf this game is gonna be about.

looks interesting though

Not getting excited about a bunch of cutscenes, show me actual gameplay then let me know this isn't some MGS IV scenario where half the game is a movie.

On a MGS note, has anyone seen that abominable game they're calling Metal Gear Solid, where you shoot angry red zombies? That's an even bigger wtf than this Death Stranding game.

Not getting excited about a bunch of cutscenes, show me actual gameplay then let me know this isn't some MGS IV scenario where half the game is a movie.
Thats Kojima. He originally wanted to be a Screenwriter. Manifested his talents into video game plot writing. however he suffers the same curse as many Japanese writers: making an incredibly convoluted plot that requires mental gymnastics to believe

Exciting trailer but... is the game actually you pretending to be a USP delivery guy? Tbh, the concept of game sounds very boring.

Whatever it is, I doubt it will be any fun to play.

On a MGS note, has anyone seen that abominable game they're calling Metal Gear Solid, where you shoot angry red zombies? That's an even bigger wtf than this Death Stranding game.

It's Metal Gear Survive, not Metal Gear Solid. The "Solid" tagline is nowhere to be seen. Haven't played it so can't comment on it, but it uses the same game engine (and even maps) from MGSV.

Back