Czech on their way to putting GUN RIGHTS into their Constitution

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-guncontrol-czech-parliament-idUKKBN19J1Q2?il=0

Good for them. They're pushing back against the EU gun control narrative, which has been increasingly tightening around Europe.

GK02Ejt.jpg

JEgWOVz.jpg

Good. Other Europeans thought it was cute to give up their rights in peace time. Let's wait til multiculturalism brings high crime rates and social strife. Must be a great feeling being helpless as soldiers of god light cars on fire, stab your women, and behead you.

Good for them.

Never give 'em up....

For the exact same reasons that America's forefathers did. To oppose a tyrannical government (the EU) and to protect themselves (from seas of 'refugees').

They make very good firearms there.

Good. EU tightenting gun control from sovereign nations whilst simultaneously demanding they take in a flood of immigrants.

Mainland Europe citizens are going to need guns...
If say Sweden had guns ,the imported "guests" wouldnt be so quick to go around taking the piss .

Good to see. The best handguns are made there. Tremendous handguns.

On a separate note, I thought the EU was just an economic union. Where do they get the authority to deprive people of the right to self-defense?

That is why we need to maintain our Second Amendment. We stand as a beacon to the rest of the free world as to what it means to live in a truly free society. And that includes being an armed society.

Good for them.

The ways things are going with the open border lunacy, I can see a lot of English and French "white flighters" moving to Eastern Europe.

pendulum is swingin back

Long may it continue, the size and power of the state is too big.

Do people not like freedom anymore? I think with the left, they don't like responsibility that comes with freedom.

that chick in the white dress holding that toy....she is the hottest chick ive ever seen and i dont even need to see the front to judge...

giphy.gif

1. Let citizens arm themselves for self defense
2. Accept Merkel's guests
3. ??????
4. Profit

Back