Cynthia Calvillo championship material?

Give her top 10-15 oponnent.

however silly this may sound, But MacKenzie Dern (Laughably) is ranked at #15

lets see if she can submit the bjj fighter..

I was starting to think she fell off but she ended up finishing Poliana with a beautiful no hooks RNC. But the real question is can she win the title and is she ready?

A title eliminator with Maycee Barber or Andrade would be great. Thoughts?

This is troll right? How are those two fighters comparable? Andrade is next up for a title shot, Maycee isn't even in the top 10, same as Calvillo.

Let's slow down on a title eliminator, she just won her first fight after a lengthy lay off. Give her someone like Karolina next.

Karolina is going to fight Waterson. I'll put money on it.

There are three quite bad fights I see for her in the division....
....A fight vs. karate hottie or KK would be telling.

There are a lot more than that. Calvillo is super overrated. She's only beat unranked fighters except for JoJo who didn't' give a shit about that fight and it showed.
People joke, but I honestly think Dern vs. Calvillo is the fight to make.

Buddy, you're talking about Cavillo as a title eliminator fight when she got beat by Esparza, then was suspended by USADA and now just missed weight?!?! Is this Faber posting from his sherdog burner account or something? lol Esparza humbled that ass and Cavillo isn't even in the top 15 dude... she has a LONG way to go. Best advice is for her to try the waters at 125 if the weight cut is to much because girls like Suarez, Rose, & Gadehla will eat her alive not to mention lower ranked fighters like Esparza, Barber, or Waterson.

I hate troll posts like these

Edit: I know her suspension was from marijuana, but keep in mind USADA only suspends you for drug metabolites like marijuana when you are IN COMPETITION, meaning training for a fight you are signed to!!! DON'T FUCKING GET HIGH DURING FIGHT CAMP. WHAT IS IT THAT? LIKE 8 WEEKS?!?! CMONNNN

Great post. Sums it up. The weight miss totally negates the boost of the first round finish, in my opinion.

I just want a guaranteed win for KK is all.

KK was looking like shit physically just from start or even during walkout, she is 34 and she started to decline physically, she is just next victim of Suarez or maybe they will try to boost Waterson's ranking, Kowalkiewicz can't finish fight, pay judges, be happy, almost worked with Herrig.

I still believe
<2>

Karolina has decent takedown defense and is MILES better on the feet than Calvillo. I also think KK has underrated defensive grappling. She's had some bad luck against the elite juicy sluts of the division, but there is no shame in that. She would beat the shit out of Calvillo. Anyway, Waterson is next up for KK. Much better fight. I'll make a thread and write a whole goddamn essay when that one is announced.

She called her because of sponsorship. Calvillo lost Body Armor sponsorship and they started to cooperate with Waterson. Give her top 10-15 oponnent.

To be fair, Waterson started her BodyArmor sponsorship the same time as Calvillo, she just didn't lose it via being an idiot and smoking weed.
Also, it seems like Bodyarmor has really reduced their MMA sponsorship. Only Cody Garbrant and Waterson appear on their MMA section: https://www.drinkbodyarmor.com/athletes/

Whoa weird but I thought bodyarmor was some clothing by underarmor.... Like a multicolor one....

Keeps fucking up, first the weed now missing weight.
And she didn’t look amazing against Esparza.
And from friends who have trained with her, I gues she likes to party hard.
I think she’ll be a higher ranked fighter but if she doesn’t tighten up her out of cage stuff I’m not sure how far that will go.

Karolina has decent takedown defense and is MILES better on the feet than Calvillo. I also think KK has underrated defensive grappling. She's had some bad luck against the elite juicy sluts of the division, but there is no shame in that. She would beat the shit out of Calvillo. Anyway, Waterson is next up for KK. Much better fight. I'll make a thread and write a whole goddamn essay when that one is announced.
I'll be sure to read that essay when you post it. At the same time, I'll be sad that my two favorite fighters at Straw weight will be fighting.

Carla Esparza won what was essentially a boxing match against her. I don't want to imagine her in the cage with Jessica Andrade...

I was starting to think she fell off but she ended up finishing Poliana with a beautiful no hooks RNC. But the real question is can she win the title and is she ready?

A title eliminator with Maycee Barber or Andrade would be great. Thoughts?
Dude can you lay off the WMMA posts for a while? I dont know if your trolling or what but no one likes WMMA like you do and the multiple threads a day are getting out of control.

K? Thanks.

Dude can you lay off the WMMA posts for a while? I dont know if your trolling or what but no one likes WMMA like you do and the multiple threads a day are getting out of control.

K? Thanks.
He’s trolling. Pretending to be interested in her technique and suggesting a title eliminator after she missed weight and beat a nobody.

I don't have anything against her, but common we've seen Cody - TAM hypejob basicly (he is not bad fighter, but he got one good win - Cruz, I know it's achievment), who got title shot with one top 10 win, acutally no 8, I don't need another one. And I see this same bs again. There's pattern.

Cody is an emotional fighter who's starting to get very chinny I admit... but Cody's no Hypejob! Dude is real! He might be one of the most talented fighter on the planet alongside Jones, Mighty Mouse & Killashaw. Not one of the best because due to his Maynard-like chin... but one of the most talented no doubt!

K? Thanks.
I like WMMA.

lots of people that like fights, martial arts and don't have women issues like wmma.

Two things....

1. You think that Maycee Barber should be put into a title eliminator right now?
  2. Cynthia didn't make weight.

She's talented and has some good tools, but she has a lonnnggggg way to go. Andrade, Suarez, Rose, all several rungs ahead of her. I don't know if she will ever be able to beat Suarez

Back