Cyborg's looks are severely underrated

I always see guys talkin about how Cyborg is ugly, but is that fair?

Look at this sexy goddess:

37c8ac0a11b6ca2bc748631f5e301c24.jpg

Now people will say "but she is muscley and manly" - well ya she is a trained cage fighter who could demolish big healthy men in a fight. Shaq, Gronk, Messi, they would all be powerless against her supreme will. Isnt that kind of power hot? She is like a dominatrix warrior queen:

Cristiane-Cyborg-Santos.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides, you cant compare her to Megan Fox or other professional hot girls, you have to compare her to other UFC champions, like this:

098_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.jpg

All things considered, I think we should worship Cyborg as an MMA goddess.

Proof positive that even "less attractive" women can still get laid... I thought it was just a myth

You posted a picture of the only female UFC champion that she looks better than, and not by much either lol

There’s a movie from ‘69 called Age of Consent. Starring Helen Mirren, when she was 24.

I just finished downloading that, literally three minutes ago.

That's kind of a spooky coincidence.

Well, if you also download a lot of stuff, chances are you recently saw this posted because there's a recent release, which would explain why it was on your mind.

If this just happens to be a movie you remember from back in the day, then it's insanely spooky.

Hmmm...To each their own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think she looks good in these pics and I def would! In vids though it looks like she got a bad Botox job. Her lips just look as big as that chick who was on that disaster of a show "housewife from New Jersey.

Well, if you also download a lot of stuff, chances are you recently saw this posted because there's a recent release, which would explain why it was on your mind.

If this just happens to be a movie you remember from back in the day, then it's insanely spooky.

I saw it a few years ago. But, I saw all 2.5 hrs of the movie Caligula, for the first time recently. I saw a bit of it along time ago. And, it was just so fucked up. I only watched about 30 mins. It’s an honest to fuck hard core main stream pron movie. And, she’s in that too. So, that’s why she was on my mind.

She looked much hotter in Age of Consent, imo.

She has nice hair, I'll give her that.

She's not overly attractive, but I'd bet my house and everything I own that she's as much of a predator in the sack as she is in the cage. I would simply because I think the horizontal mamba with her would be amazing.

I don't mean any disrespect at all. I think her looks get way too much hate. She's not overly attractive, but she's in great shape and that goes a long way with me. Giant female bodybuilders are gross, but a lot of female fighters are muscular but lean, and that's sexy to me.

I've had fun times with a few health nut women, and in general, I think they have a higher testosterone level than normal girls do...which means they want more sexy time. Cyborg would probably be on another level.

Again, no disrespect, but I would.

Back