Cyborg's camp brings Bullet in to prepare for Leoa

Seriously, why wouldn't she? It's a great chance to train with a top notch competitor. Probably improve her skills and pick up some things from a veteran.
Regardless of how you feel about Cyborg, she's one of the best.

This. As for the remaining haters, how are you not tired by now?

Good for the insight I guess but Valentina and Nunes aren't similar in any way really.

Valentina should stay away from someone as low and scummy as Cyborg imo.

Not a good look for the Bullet, but I can understand her wanting to see Nunes lose and increase the possibility of that happening.

Low and scummy? If you're refering to PED-suspension, that was a long time ago.

Prepare for what fight? Though Nunes was fighting Pennington?

I go to www.sherdog.com and click on the threads that are on the front page and read them. Why would I search for a thread if I didn't even know one existed on the topic? Hence, my original reply.

goes to the .com <{Heymansnicker}>

If you don't know if a thread on the topic exists, you do a search for it to find out.

goes to the .com <{Heymansnicker}>

If you don't know if a thread on the topic exists, you do a search for it to find out.

Yeah, I get it. You told the TS that it was yesterday's news or whatever.

IF this is directed towards me...I don't wake up and say to myself..."I need to do a search function to see if this exact thread I am going to post in already exists". I am not going to do a search function to see if a thread already exists on the subject to post in it. I am going to post in the thread I see on the front page. I know this may be complicated to understand. As I mentioned before, I don't eat, shit and breathe Sherdog.

This may be a difference between you and myself. Sorry bud. I am not as Sherdog as you are.

http://www.mmamania.com/2018/3/12/1...ina-shevchenko-in-for-amanda-nunes-superfight

Cris-Cyborg-Amanda-Nunes.jpg

A champion vs. champion match between Cris Cyborg and Amanda Nunes may be the fight everyone wants, but first Nunes will have to get past Raquel Pennington in the main event of UFC 224 in Rio. But if Cyborg is worried about the way that fight may go down, she’s not showing it. In fact, she’s already putting together a camp with the intention of facing Nunes at UFC 226 on July 7th in Las Vegas.

As for who’ll be a part of that camp? None other than Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko, who went the distance twice against Nunes.

265f6808a333a5e7cba90b54e14b9f03.jpg

“After Holly Holm, I contacted Valentina for she can help my camp with Amanda,” Cyborg said. “And she is going to be part of my team when I fight Amanda Nunes.”

maxresdefault.jpg
Valentina strikes me as a salty person in defeat

Back