Cyborg v Edgar

Daikaio

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So i am a big fan of both but i feel like if these 2 fought in the cage that Cyborg would outstrike edgar with her superior punching power and crisp technique. i DOn't see how edgar gets her down she is way to big....she walks at 180lbs 5'8 and he is only 5'5 150lbs. He may get her down but then he has to deal with her crisp Bjj techniques.....i mean look at this picture as proof....What are your thoughts????

Attachments

• 8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg
    8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
FbMqm2E.gif

yeah tbh cyborgs too big for him frankie doesnt have a solid chin i think she has the tools to win

His chin is alright but ya edgar is an old man now and Cyborg is the best ever at her weight. I say she will go 4 rounds with him before finishing him solidly

Rickson via armbar.

Cheers to those of us who are still here from back when that ended all arguments.

Anyone who thinks Cyborg can beat Edgar is quite possibly retarded. She couldn't beat Mighty Mouse, let alone Edgar.

You had all better be trolling.

Frankie gets knocked down in the first. Beats cyborgs ass around the cage for the next 10. UD Frankie.

So i am a big fan of both but i feel like if these 2 fought in the cage that Cyborg would outstrike edgar with her superior punching power and crisp technique. i DOn't see how edgar gets her down she is way to big....she walks at 180lbs 5'8 and he is only 5'5 150lbs. He may get her down but then he has to deal with her crisp Bjj techniques.....i mean look at this picture as proof....What are your thoughts????
image.gif

Boy there are some brainwaves commenting on Sherdog! Frankie would KO Cyborg in less than a round. Don't be freaking stupid! She wouldn't stand a chance even if she were juiced to the gills!

Back