Cyborg seemed like he didn't know who Gordon Ryan was

He knew perfectly who he was, that's why he tapped early.

He’s good pals/rivals with Tom Deblass, he knows Gordon Ryan

I was surprised at how easily he gave him his leg, he didn't seem bothered that he was in danger. I think Cyborg will beat him in a rematch, but just surprised.

I was surprised at how easily he gave him his leg, he didn't seem bothered that he was in danger. I think Cyborg will beat him in a rematch, but just surprised.
It was mostly a tricky every IMO. Gordon had the right leg in Ashi/SLX and did a really slick transition to the saddle/411 without letting go of the right foot. By the time Cyborg was locked up in the 411 it was basically over.

I don't think that's true at all. Cyborg is an old dog, he's not just giving anyone his leg for free. The fact that Gordon could take it so systematically and make it look easy just speaks to how good he really is.

LMAO. Is this the Brazilian excuse? He knew full well. He just got beat. Be real.

lol why is TS so butthurt about Ryan winning? First he makes the thread crying that his parents support him, now this.

lol why is TS so butthurt about Ryan winning? First he makes the thread crying that his parents support him, now this.
I think he was one of the guys who was mad when Gordon beat Keenan the first time and was dismissing the EBI wins. Those guys were saying Gordon needed to win ADCC to prove anything. Now that he won its that he was being sneaky and just happen to "catch" these submissions and get these fluke wins in ADCC.

Back