Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

She wants to fight sooner, not later.

December is a long way away.

She has said she wants to make as much money as possible fighting Nunes. Therefore it should be a no brainer to wait the 232 card, which will be a lot bigger.

It really just looks like she doesn't want that fight.

The UFC put the cards together not Ray Elbe. They want her to fight at 232 not 228 and Nunes has signed.

The 228 talk is just a red herring ....... sign the damn contract.

bingo classic cris spin.

I don't know you can call it ducking that she doesn't want to sit out 9 months between fights. And it's not like she took a lot of damage in that fight so she's able to fight way sooner than December. Unless they are willing to pay her a lot more than usual it makes sense she wouldn't want to sit out and not get paid for months.

it classic cris spin. he using ufc 228 as a take it or leave it date. it clear what the ufc wants and she much rather fight a can at ufc 228

A couple years ago i'd have said Cyborg. right now, i think it's an interesting fight. I expected more from cyborg in the ufc tbh. Nunes is the biggest test of cyborg's career, and viceversa

Can't wait to see what @Bubba32 has to say once the fight gets accepted. cyborg wants the fight sooner while Nunes wants the fight later. For real how u gonna call the most intimidating WMMA fighter a duck!?
you mean the can crusher

to bad cris would rather fight cans only instead
To be fair, is there anything else than cans for her to fight? Holly was supposed to be legit and cyborg whopped her. Im not a big cyborg fan but she really doesnt have much competition. They should move her and the division to invicta to get some eyeballs over there.

To be fair, is there anything else than cans for her to fight? Holly was supposed to be legit and cyborg whopped her. Im not a big cyborg fan but she really doesnt have much competition. They should move her and the division to invicta to get some eyeballs over there.

why fight ronda when invicta had those slugs to fight.

why fight nunes at 226 when she can save 222 and fight that 135ers can.

why fight cat at ufc 214 when tonya was a easier fight,.

holly didn't stand a chance that why cris was willing to fight her.

Fans who oppose super fights should go watch another sport.

Me, I think they should get rid of weight divisions altogether. None of the major combat sports (wrestling, boxing, muy thai, judo, bjj, sambo, MMA) initially had weight divisions, they're as artificial as height divisions would be in basketball.

But if you're going to have them, you might as well follow them.

Nunes is falling for the UFCs trap. They want her to lose just as much as they want MM to lose to TJ.

Hello?

Dana: Amanda it’s me, there’s an opening to fight Cyborg on...

Oh, I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I feel that in my weakened condition I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further fight pullouts.

At one time I would’ve been confident in a Cyborg pick, but I actually think Nunes could pull this off. I don’t know, but it would be a really good fight and the most interesting fight for either of them at the moment.

RIP Nunes

Nunes: "I want to fight in the year 2075"
Cyborg: "LOL No way!"

Rhonda nuthuggers: "See!!! she's ducking" :D

Nunes is falling for the UFCs trap. They want her to lose just as much as they want MM to lose to TJ.
Are they supposed to want her to win? Are they supposed to want other fighters to lose? What trap? What point are you trying to make?

These two always find a way to NOT fight. I don't think either woman wants it.

Maybe their friends or neighbors or something? Neither seems to enthusiastic when its brought up in interviews or pressers. They both always say the same thing " Yeah we will fight, But...." Always that "but" .

They should sign agreement and be forced to fight this weekend. Fuck weighing in or training. It is a superfight after all. Their both champs. Scrap or GTFO ya hosers!

Surley this won’t be the main event for 232 right? The last card of the year needs this as co main and a bigger fight as main

I know but a lot of people on here hate WMMA no matter what haha this is a fight that would be main event ppv worthy
I hate WMMA. But I recognize talent. It will never be as deep as the male talent pool. But at the highest level it's watchable. Co main. :) also Ultimate Surrender > WMMA

called it cris already back paddleing on the nunes fight.
that was faster than I thought it be

Back