'Cyborg' Santos Screw My Skull Fracture, I Wanna Fight in 3 Months

Should Cyborg retire?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Justino says ... Santos is talking normal and already making plans to fly to Houston to undergo surgery on his head. She also told us Santos' life is not in danger.

But the craziest part ... Santos is already talking about scheduling ANOTHER fight before the end of the year!

Will it happen? Justino tells us the doctors haven't ruled out a comeback fight ... but it might take some time.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/18/cyborg-santos-screw-my-skull-fracture-i-want-to-fight-in-3-months/

C'mon man! At least you are fighting Cody McKenzie, uou should retire

Hopefully this will stop all the nancies and broscientists from spewing nonsense like he was gonna die and knees needing to be outlawed. Shit was fucking embarrassing to read.

I think coming back too soon after a beating might be why his face broke, if you look at his last fight two months ago he took several elbows to the same spot that cracked.

fighter attitude.

Somebody needs to step in and say no.

Will have to be in like Japan or Brazil, no way any US place would be okay w/ him fighting so soon after that injury.

If and when he fights someone next, it should likely be against someone with a grappler dominant skill set who can't strike to save their life.

Please don't. Take a year off. I'm seriously concerned about that injury. I hope Coker and company have the same mindset too.

He should either retire or take a LONG break. He fucking got his head caved in

I voted NO, but if this injury is something that can possibly cause permanent damage if he continues to fight...he should retire, do grappling tourney's and become a solid coach.

Always been a Cyborg fan, and one of my favorite MMA brawls of all time is him vs Manhoef...anyone that has not seen that fight needs to. That probably took a decade off his life, guy is a true warrior and deserves all the respect in the world.

Great news about his life no being in danger anymore !!
I hope he won t fight until he is complely healed and i don t think think 3 months is enough

fighter attitude.

Somebody needs to step in and say no.
Dude Bellator had a dude die in the ring and then the other guy actually died out of the ring. The fuck does a broken skull matter?

Back