Cyborg Santos retires from MMA

Still salty that he beat Zaromskis. It was an impressive win.

But we all know that we should be remembering him for his awesome Cage Rage clash with Melvin Manhoef back in 2006. The original Zombie war! Great fight.

Probably a good idea after you get your head gets cracked.

Still salty that he beat Zaromskis. It was an impressive win.

But we all know that we should be remembering him for his awesome Cage Rage clash with Melvin Manhoef back in 2006. The original Zombie war! Great fight.

Weird I just watched that fight last night I was just browsing some of Manhoefs fights and watched that one.

Honestly Cyborg has always been one of my favorite fighters. His fights back in the day always promised entertainment and violence. Although I'm sad to see him go I'm glad he made the right decision.

It's for the best, not the greatest fighter but a tough vet with some good wins on his resume, fought in multiple weight classes and had some entertaining fights. Hope he heals up and makes the most of his post fight career.

OH MY GOD!

Oh' wait, it's the dude.

Meh.

Be honest. You were thinking it when you first read the headline

That he was considering fighting after getting his forehead knocked through his cerebral cortex shows he has balls of steal. That he is retiring shows he still has some brains.

Unfortunately, I think he will die prematurely.

Cheers! Awesome career!

War! Cyborg! <cheer>

Health before anything, I'm glad he's not fighting anymore.

Good decision. Ballsy fighter, always came to scrap. All in all a decent career, wish him the best in retirement.

Oh, I member! Yeah. I member THIS guy..

579bb955c46188333c8b4568.jpg

damn.

Ralph_Furley.gif

Best striker at chute boxe! His fight with Manhoef is maybe the most entertaining fight ever.

Back