Cyborg power clean lifts 165lbs! WOW!

Again, how can someone who is the average male height be a Manlet?

Also unless you are a 2000s era miscer why use bodybuilding.com misc slang?

SoSoDumb would be more accurate.

manlets = meek, the meek shall inherit the earth, then the average male would be a manlet.

WOW!, a way to put "Cyborg" and "clean" in the same sentence.

VerifiablePinkIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Pointy elbows. Woodn't.

P.S. Cyborg prolly outlifts 99% of Sherdog males.

No roids dont work like that. You dont keep any muscle gained from juice after cessation of use. Stop commenting on a subject you know nothing about.

Some effects of PEDs in women are everlasting. There's no denying

Doesnt take away the fact that Cyborg trains like a horse, but that's something else

The hulk on the right is Cyborg's bestest training buddy and as you can tell they are both all natural. That's not steroids boys and girls, but hard work, prayers and vitamins...

Lol I’ll tell my form how inferior it is when I’m pulling 420 on dead’s and benching the fabled 275, something borg’s roid test failing ass ain’t doing. Sorry that a male of average height being stronger than cyborg is more than you shmoes can handle.

Ok but you didn't work for that advantage. It was given to you by genetic lottery. So grats you're the biological equivalent of a trust fund baby

Bisping said cyborg is a work horse. She's always in the gym working her tail off. It pays off .
Of course she is. If she doesn't hit the weights hard on a regular basis, cyborg will lose some of her excess muscle mass and be able to make 135.

Cris likely trains mostly for hypertrophy and endurance with a few strength workouts here and there. I do give her props for always being active: she lifts, spars and generally trains everything all year long.

Cyborg is still benefiting from ridiculous steroid use.

Look at her facial transformation ffs, that's not female hormones.

That's good ol sus in the butt

Wrong. The facial transformation and big head are usually irreversible. And if steroids significantly lasts forever, then explain why Vitor Belfort looks so deflated now, after been using steroids probably since the 1990's and was caught in 2006?

kSVk66C.jpg

The hulk on the right is Cyborg's bestest training buddy and as you can tell they are both all natural. That's not steroids boys and girls, but hard work, prayers and vitamins...
tenor.gif

Back