Cyborg/Megan Anderson twitter trash talk.

lol dam Cyborgs manager hit Megan hard there

Megan married some guy just to stay in America?

Can;t respect that at all.

I knew some Asian girl who told me straight up she married some American Asian guy just to live here, a few years later I saw her and she married some nerd white awkward billionaire in silicon valley

She hasn't married anyone, but it is an idea, any volunteers?

Megan has no room to talk, she had the chance to take the fight and backed out for undisclosed reasons (aka she knew she wasn't ready and would get merked).
i wonder what it takes to be actually ready for cyborg? i wonder what the checklist on that looks like?!

Megan has no room to talk, she had the chance to take the fight and backed out for undisclosed reasons (aka she knew she wasn't ready and would get merked).
She might back out again, that tweet by Cyborg and her manager made her cry, if it wasnt true why would she get mad?

I think its true about the illegal visa, and then trying to marry some guy to stay here, thats illegal if you marry someone for that purpose isn't it? I think they called it green card marriage and it was illegal because the marriage was fraudulent.

The fight didn't happen because she doesn't have a work visa, read the thread.

She hasn't married anyone, but it is an idea, any volunteers?

Man Cyborg ruined it now the government is going to wonder if whoever Megan does marry is just trying to help her get a green card

A 2008 study by the Center for Immigration Studies cited consular officials who estimated that between 5% and 30% of all marriages between American residents and foreign nationals were fraudulent, but that very few of these marriages were detected or acted upon

how long has it been? like 2 years? man what could those "personal issues" possibly be... doesn't stop her from posting ass selfies
Its been 6 Months where did u pull 2 years out of?

Get Dana down to the Australian Embassy in Washington and start calling people fucking goofs.
I think this means that if Megan went to the Australian Embassy, they'd literally lock her in.

Cyborg even told Megan before she would fight her in Australia

so no excuses on Megan, unless she is ducking.

Cyborg even told Megan before she would fight her in Australia

so no excuses on Megan, unless she is ducking.

Megan entered the US in the summer of 2015 and never left. If she went back to Australia before the case was settled she'd never be able to enter the US again. So that was a bogus offer from Cyborg's team.

Anyway you know this, nice trolling.

i wonder what it takes to be actually ready for cyborg? i wonder what the checklist on that looks like?!

well, someone close to Holly's level of striking experience since that was Cyborg's only real competitive back-and-forth fight, but there aren't that many females in MMA that meet that criteria.

Cyborg will be surprised, when Megan touches her

Cyborg was asking for her in Australia until recently. Megan don't want none.
She, or rather Broke Dick Ray Elbe, asked for it specifically knowing that Anderson is having visa issues and can't return to Australia at this time.

This is the type of shit Cybro and her management pull. They make up shit, make up fight dates, and then when the proposed opponents say none of it is true, Cybro and all of her dickswingers come out of the woodwork to start the duck accusations.

This example in the OP is probably more of the same. I'll believe a date is set when the UFC makes it official.

Cyborg's twitter calls out Anderson again

Anderson tells Cyborg's bf to talk to UFC management instead of twitter

Cyborg's twitter account (her bf) ramps it up and gets into visas and tagging government employees

Anderson tells Ray (Cyborg's bf) to talk to UFC management rather than twitter

Sherdog tells Anderson to shut up.

sounds about right

Megan better stay away from Cyborg... Would get beat worst then Holly for this one.

Megan entered the US in the summer of 2015 and never left. If she went back to Australia before the case was settled she'd never be able to enter the US again. So that was a bogus offer from Cyborg's team.

Anyway you know this, nice trolling.

Megan is ducking borg, nice try anderson manager

Back