Cyborg/Megan Anderson twitter trash talk.

cyborg would KTFO megan, its not even close lol

Megan needs to get the fuck out outta the way so Cyborg and Amanda can fight. It's the only good fight in WMMA.

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg
<{ohyeah}>

Without a proper visa she can't work in the US and if she leaves the US she won't be allowed back in. As for if she'll ever get a visa, I guess it depends upon how criminal her past is, and how much the fact that she's currently here illegally will impact the courts decision.
Why wouldn't she be allowed back in Australia ?

Lol this broad lost to Cindy Dandois, not worth the hassle. Just bring Cindy back

Lol Ray tagged @ucis as well haha. Should of tagged Trump also.

Maybe Dana can get his buddy President Trump to help sort out Megan's visa issues.

This Megan Anderson broad sounds like the unsavory type of character that Trump despises & is the reason he's building a wall.what if she just married Cyborg,would she be aloud to stay here&work then?

d6f.jpg

Pffft... Like what does Megan EVEN want? She turned Cyborg down for like the past year and a half multiple times. Why is she even talking right now?

I thought all illegal aliens were brown.
<TheWire1>

See Cyborg's team knew all this, yet they still went ahead with that "offer" to fight Anderson on the Perth card, aware that it couldn't happen and that Megan couldn't even talk about it.

Wtf is that really all it is? Just the Visa issue? Why all the fucking secrecy? A bunch of fighters have Visa issues.

If she's in America illegally I doubt she wants to plaster that all over the place considering our current climate in the states of booting out people who are here illegally.

America ain't playing right now, news just came out today about America deporting a 43 year old doctor who was brought to America at the age of 3. They're shipping him back to Poland and he don't even speak Polish lol. If a white doctor who's been here 40 years since he was a toddler is getting the boot it will be hard for a MMA fighter who hasn't been here long.

Get Dana down to the Australian Embassy in Washington and start calling people fucking goofs.

Not really anything to do with the Australians, the problem is with the US immigration authorities. Dana has to keep out of it, as a Trump supporter any involvement from him would make it political and ruin her chance of a good outcome.

Ok, so for the past couple of hours Cyborg and Anderson have been talking shit on twitter, most of it is pretty uninteresting (mostly talking about when they will fight) until Cyborg threw this tweet out there.

lol dam Cyborgs manager hit Megan hard there

Megan married some guy just to stay in America?

Can;t respect that at all.

I knew some Asian girl who told me straight up she married some American Asian guy just to live here, a few years later I saw her and she married some nerd white awkward billionaire in silicon valley

Megan has no room to talk, she had the chance to take the fight and backed out for undisclosed reasons (aka she knew she wasn't ready and would get merked).

Back