Cyborg/Magana situation is like a dude beating a girl up for talking s*** online.

It's a pathetic world when people a) giving respect to the "talk shit get hit" mindset, while b) engaging in SJWish :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry regarding how it can be applied.

If you believe in the philosophy, at least apply it in a principled manner instead of a cuckified manner.
If a person jumps into the lion's pit at the zoo and gets eaten, am I happy that it happened? No, but should he have seen it coming? Yeah.

In other words, it would have been preferable if Cyborg kept her hands to her self, but do I feel bad for whatever her name is for instigating the feud? No. She should have known there would be problems if they ever met face-to-face, and when meeting face-to-face, maybe she should have tried backpedaling instead of doubling down on the insults.

Not sure about a man hitting a women. More like a 165 pound trained WMMA fighter punching a strawweight.

You must be dslyexic. No one I've seen so far is saying that at all. Infact they are all saying the opposite they're all saying same shit as you. That the way for intelligent adults to settle there problems from petty online arguments is to punch them in the face. Well at least if there much much smaller that is don't think cyborg would do that to bigger stronger girl. You guys are all just still in highschool and don't understand how the law works in the real world. Cops don't give a fuck what anyone said about anyone online all that matters in this case is that she assaulted her. Cyborge childish behavior fits well with this forum being 90% kids still living with there Mom or neckbeards with 10k posts who have no life and count lifting Mt. Dew to there chin as a curl.

In real life you can't just punch someone in the face cuz they hurt your feelers on Twitter. I mean I hate Magana and don't understand how she can think she is hot but come on. This ain't school and this ain't caveman times. You hit cause they talk shit then you deal with the repercussions. Tried taking the easy way out instead of confonting them and destroying them with your words.
Im not wasting the shit im currently taking reading that. Magana got what she deserved. Cyborg will pay for it but someone else will sign her if/when she is released. The universe unfolds in such beautiful ways.

You must not be from texas
955863_1_1231-texas-open-carry_standard.png
If I was from Texas I'd shove a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.

Not sure about a man hitting a women. More like a 165 pound trained WMMA fighter punching a strawweight.
Nah a 175 + pound trained wmma fighter with the testerone levels of a man and much higher bone density than a normal woman. I will agree in that I doubt she punches as hard as a trained man her weight but I guarantee she hits alot harder than a natural woman her weight. Steroids have an even bigger effect on women. Look it up and research it, it's an even bigger advantage in woman's sports than men's.

Haha you try to hard kid. You're really trying to hurt my feelers there good effort sport. Weight lifting has nothing to do with or without being athletic. I wrestled all 4 years in highschool and didn't even lift till my last 2 years and it did make a noticable difference in my strength and explosiveness. I'm an adult so of course Im not involved in sports anymore besides two days a week at the mma gym here so weight lifting infact does help me stay in shape and more athletic then I would be if I didn't.

What a loser. I'm an adult now too, and apart from still sparring here and there, I still play competitive basketball at least twice a week- you know, the sport where I was captain of the school team, and represented my college in. When we had an alumni tournament last year, the current kids were complaining about who would mark me, since they kept bitching about me being too fast, and this is me at only about half of what I was when I managed to hit the 11 seconds mark on the track for 100meters to win gold.

That's the life on an athlete dude... martial arts was just a hobby, albeit a hobby since I was 6. Take your fucking wrestling and weight lifting and get the fuck back to the loser's table. You're not an athlete, and that's why you're intimidated by someone as sweet and lovely as Cris Cyborg. In my eyes, she's all woman- much more so than the likes of say Ronda Rousey.

But hey, you think she's a man because no way a woman can look like that- just cause you were a fucking middle level weight lifter who wrestled at some no-name school for fun.

Good on you child, but you have only exposed yourself to be a loser, and doubled down further on it. If you're for real, and want to compare athletic dick-sizes then we should definitely do away with anonymity and and get to talking through our real names on a real social media platform. Wouldn't nearly be the first time for that with me on Sherdog.

Im not wasting the shit im currently taking reading that. Magana got what she deserved. Cyborg will pay for it but someone else will sign her if/when she is released. The universe unfolds in such beautiful ways.
Ok I'll talk so you can feel me. Derp derp uh derp a derp. Lmao least I know another kid who I shouldn't try to have a intelligent or even a legitimate conversation with.

What a loser. I'm an adult now too, and apart from still sparring here and there, I still play competitive basketball at least twice a week- you know, the sport where I was captain of the school team, and represented my college in. When we had an alumni tournament last year, the current kids were complaining about who would mark me, since they kept bitching about me being too fast, and this is me at only about half of what I was when I managed to hit the 11 seconds mark on the track for 100meters to win gold.

That's the life on an athlete dude... martial arts was just a hobby, albeit a hobby since I was 6. Take your fucking wrestling and weight lifting and get the fuck back to the loser's table. You're not an athlete, and that's why you're intimidated by someone as sweet and lovely as Cris Cyborg. In my eyes, she's all woman- much more so than the likes of say Ronda Rousey.

But hey, you think she's a man because no way a woman can look like that- just cause you were a fucking middle level weight lifter who wrestled at some no-name school for fun.

Good on you child, but you have only exposed yourself to be a loser, and doubled down further on it. If you're for real, and want to compare athletic dick-sizes then we should definitely do away with anonymity and and get to talking through our real names on a real social media platform. Wouldn't nearly be the first time for that with me on Sherdog.
Ok I see hombre. You got no fucking clue dude. Midget ass?? No but not really tall either 5"10 but I'm 6"0 in boots. Either way dude I can use my wrestling and put on some more bulk then hold you on the ground and nibble on your ear while you can't do shit about it. Then since I'm a gentleman I'll let you go in me if you're gentle about it on the basketball court and move around like that :eek::eek::eek:gy basketball game horse.

Ok I see hombre. You got no fucking clue dude. Midget ass?? No but not really tall either 5"10 but I'm 6"0 in boots. Either way dude I can use my wrestling and put on some more bulk then hold you on the ground and nibble on your ear while you can't do shit about it. Then since I'm a gentleman I'll let you go in me if you're gentle about it on the basketball court and move around like that :eek::eek::eek:gy basketball game horse.
I don't know dude, I've been sparring since I was 7 years old... in Thailand- no pads, no gloves, no nonsense. I don't have much grappling experience beyond 3-4 years of BJJ and Aikido combined, but I have insane core strength having balled with guys over 200 pounds and muscling with them on the regular through my bball years. Some BJJ black belts had trouble taking me down. We don't have many power wrestlers here, so great, if you think you could easily do it. Only been 25 years of martial arts for me, so I'd love to test myself against some no name wrestler.

Shall we trade contact info in private and take it from there?

Fuck some lame neckbeard mod moved this thread to the wasteland to kill the thread because they are evidently a cyroid nuthgger who couldn't debate me in an intelligent way

Ok I'll talk so you can feel me. Derp derp uh derp a derp. Lmao least I know another kid who I shouldn't try to have a intelligent or even a legitimate conversation with.
Great. Now you're upset.

Lol love you and Shenti. You guys are funny. You two be all like uhh der der dat shit be longa dan tree sentences I can't read all that but I canz read title and I dun like it!!
Well if dis be Ebonics den you bes da bomb

Back