Cyborg/Magana situation is like a dude beating a girl up for talking s*** online.

Lol I'm pulling statistics out of my eyes broseph and from my own personal experience training women for fitness, strength and hypertrophy. Women don't have the test levels to be like that normally bro. That's cool you don't agree with my analogy sport you're entitled to that. If you seriously think it's just one woman hitting another than lmao.

It's one woman with test levels 10x your average sherdogger vs a much much smaller normal woman who may be the worst female fighter ever and that is really saying something because God knows the competition she has for that title. Just think biggest strongest manliest woman in the UFC vs one of the smallest womanliest and worst in the UFC. Bro taking in all the facts and that is worse than you beating up a woman cause I bet cyborg is bigger, stronger and twice the man you are and ain't no woman fight as bad Magana.
If your point is that Cyborg is physically far superior to Magana, then I agree. But you're spinning this pussy ass narrative that just because someone is weaker, they should have a green light to play with fire without consequences. She is still a pro fighter, despite not being a very good one. She's still a grown woman, despite the fact that she doesn't act like it. She played with fire from a distance, then when the flames come up to her the dumb bitch poured gasoline on them. She got what she deserved, no other way to spin it.

Lol love you and Shenti. You guys are funny. You two be all like uhh der der dat shit be longa dan tree sentences I can't read all that but I canz read title and I dun like it!!

bruh ur named after a pokemon gtfo

Its like a female fighter talking shit on social media to a larger, more powerful and skilled female fighter and the bigger, more skilled one punching her after a little altercation when they finally meet.

Why change gender on one of them? Why not go ahead and change species? This is like a wolf beating a squirrel just because the squirrel compared the wolf to a bag of shit.
Not good.
Because I'm not changing genders for either of them or doing anything as fantastical as you suggest I am just merely stating the truth. Because she has the testerone of 5 men doesn't make her a man it makes her a chemically enhanced woman with male dominant hormones and strength and recovery far far above what is possible for a natural woman without highly elevated testasterone. If you want to change cyborg into some man wolf for whatever fantasies you have that's cool with me but I'm not into that so you'll have to find someone else to talk about that with.

Lotta butthury cyborg dick riders. I'm not saying she is a man but she has the test levels of all her male fans in this thread put together. Obviously it's had permanent effects on her body and it don't take a genius to see she is still on her vitamin T. It's amazing because with all the new steroids and peds you gotta be real sloppy to get caught.

I'm not been saying she is the only woman who uses or used them but there's levels to this shit. One woman might be shooting up 5-10 units while our 145 takes enough to hulk smash all her opposition. I mean i get it when you're so much bigger and stronger then everyone you fight why would you give up that advantage. If she let her testerone levels get to normal she would lose everything that made her a great fighter.

Shit if she even let them get low enough to where she only had three times the normal test levels of a woman that would mean the other girl would have a chance and might not be completely overpowered. That would be a complete shocker to her and could break her confidence forever.

I've done steroids for 8 years now. But I don't compete or fight professionally and I only say all this because I know what kind of confidence and recovery from a intense workout they give. Psychologically they give a huge boost of confidence and that is a huge part of fighting and her game and if she stopped taking them or took alot less that could destoy her forever psychologically it would be like Ronda all over again.
^^^ clearly graduated and got his masters in brotard make believe sciences

If your point is that Cyborg is physically far superior to Magana, then I agree. But you're spinning this pussy ass narrative that just because someone is weaker, they should have a green light to play with fire without consequences. She is still a pro fighter, despite not being a very good one. She's still a grown woman, despite the fact that she doesn't act like it. She played with fire from a distance, then when the flames come up to her the dumb bitch poured gasoline on them. She got what she deserved, no other way to spin it.
I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying as I agree that it feels right to see someone getting some physical karma for shit they say but civilized law does. The law don't give a shit what someone said about you online don't mean you have some right to hit them for it.

The law also distinguishes between the size and capabilities of the attacker and victim. Of course it's all up to the digression of the judge but far more often than not if you're alot bigger, stronger and skilled than the victim you will get more time. A man beating a man up who is much smaller and weaker will almost certainly get more time than if the men were of equal size.

If she couldn't take a little punch like that she definitely should decide to do something else for living.

^^^ clearly graduated and got his masters in brotard make believe sciences
Lol you're great at ad hominem attacks. Can't attack his argument so let's just attack the person. Please neck beard losers like you who post all day while spanking it between mommies bathroom breaks just make me lmao. I'm sorry little guy but this thread isn't for you. Let the adults talk.

Because I'm not changing genders for either of them or doing anything as fantastical as you suggest I am just merely stating the truth. Because she has the testerone of 5 men doesn't make her a man it makes her a chemically enhanced woman with male dominant hormones and strength and recovery far far above what is possible for a natural woman without highly elevated testasterone. If you want to change cyborg into some man wolf for whatever fantasies you have that's cool with me but I'm not into that so you'll have to find someone else to talk about that with.

You state a lot of things which might or might not be true as facts. Even if you are correct, how much does having that recovery and testosterone help you slap somebody in a crowded environment where you will instantly be separated? Not much time for a fight to break out there.

Also, Magana shouldn't be such an asshole if she can't take the consequences. She knows who Cyborg is. If you mess with the bull you get the horns.
I don't consider Cyborg punching her in public the actions of somebody analytical and rational. But Magana has herself to blame.

You state a lot of things which might or might not be true as facts. Even if you are correct, how much does having that recovery and testosterone help you slap somebody in a crowded environment where you will instantly be separated? Not much time for a fight to break out there.

Also, Magana shouldn't be such an asshole if she can't take the consequences. She knows who Cyborg is. If you mess with the bull you get the horns.
I don't consider Cyborg punching her in public the actions of somebody analytical and rational. But Magana has herself to blame.
I'm not even disagreeing with you on that. I think it's fucked up shit she was talking and she got some Karma but don't make it ok. She obviously didn't think she would be seeing cyborg in person before she posted that. So was it slap after all then? I heard it was a punch.

I'm just saying dude cause I been training women since 2008 when I was 18. Women do not naturally put on that muscle with the low test levels they have. I think it's funny when I'll get a old lady I'm working with and she will tell me I just don't want to get all big and muscular like a woman bodybuilder and I'll explain to them it's not possible naturally. I've had a woman lifting for 6 years in great shape lifts 185 on the bench for sets. Squats and deadlifts over 300 for sets and despite being strongest as well as the most cut and defined woman I've known or worked with she don't come close to cyborg. If you believe she could attain that physique naturally I have some things I want to sell you.

It's not even just the size advantage. Until you do steroids or simple testerone injections you have no idea how much they help you train and how well they help you recover from a grueling exhausting long painful work out. They make you able to workout harder and longer than normal and they basically eliminate the need to rest.

Yes, cyborg is a cheating, lying, can crushing horror of a human being. Everyone knows this, but her delusional fans don't care and pretend she's great at mma or can beat up male fighters despite the complete lack of evidence supporting that.

No dumbass. That was Ronda about beating up men.
We did see her pick up vanderlei tho.
And i look at her record as far as MMA goes...what the fuck do you look at?

Had to post this because this isn't just the normal talk shit get hit. I think you should expect it if you're a guy talking shit about some other guy and he whoops your ass. But seriously Cyborg should be fighting Magana boyfriend not her.

I mean come on look at this "woman" and tell me her fighting natural women is fair let alone her fighting a woman so so much smaller. This reminds me of watching my retarded neighbor when he was a senior in highschool beat up his 11 year old little sister. Was fucked up and needed a "MAN" his own size to teach him a lesson. Same thing cyborg needs
WTF are you talking about? Two women have already beaten Cyborg in a fight, one in MMA and one in kickboxing. She's fighting exactly who she's supposed to be fighting. As for dudes whooping dudes, what if a 140 lb dude talks shit to a 180 lb dude and gets his ass whooped, how is that any different than Cyborg whooping what's her face?

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying as I agree that it feels right to see someone getting some physical karma for shit they say but civilized law does. The law don't give a shit what someone said about you online don't mean you have some right to hit them for it.

The law also distinguishes between the size and capabilities of the attacker and victim. Of course it's all up to the digression of the judge but far more often than not if you're alot bigger, stronger and skilled than the victim you will get more time. A man beating a man up who is much smaller and weaker will almost certainly get more time than if the men were of equal size.
Do you just make shit up? Police routinely beat up women, elderly and otherwise weak individuals for posing little to no threat whatsoever. They get praised for it. And self-defense erases all size disadvantage in the eyes of the law. I'm not saying this was a case of self-defense, but your "bigger guy = longer sentence" bullshit is...well...bullshit. Women can be charged for assault for losing a fight they instigated against a man.

Police routinely beat up women, elderly and otherwise weak individuals for posing little to no threat whatsoever. They get praised for it.

Where are you from?

I'm not even disagreeing with you on that. I think it's fucked up shit she was talking and she got some Karma but don't make it ok. She obviously didn't think she would be seeing cyborg in person before she posted that. So was it slap after all then? I heard it was a punch.
Maybe it was a punch, probably an arm punch then because I think a full power sucker punch would probably have floored Magana? If you've seen the same video I saw the camera is blocked when the strike occurs but Magana doesn't seem to react much physically. Which is kinda why I don't really think their skill and fitness mattered much there. I think it was more about Cyborg having a fighter mentality(in a stupid, you don't respect me we willl fight kind of way) while Magana is a keyboard warrior.

Two wrongs does not make a right and I think Cyborg was stupid. Hopefully this might help Magana think a little before acting like that in the future though, but seeing how she now just want's to press charges and make it as bothersome for Cyborg as possible, probably not. She is mosdt likely enjoying the attention.

And yeah, I also think it's funny when women say that about not wanting to get too big. It's even funny when you are helping out a newbie male friend at the gym that says he doesn't want to get too big and stuff like that. Not like we guys get gains THAT fast so we can't even control it :D

WTF are you talking about? Two women have already beaten Cyborg in a fight, one in MMA and one in kickboxing. She's fighting exactly who she's supposed to be fighting. As for dudes whooping dudes, what if a 140 lb dude talks shit to a 180 lb dude and gets his ass whooped, how is that any different than Cyborg whooping what's her face?
Bro those mma losses are way before the roids look at pictures of her during that time... Yeah she lost to Jorina but that is the best muay thai female kick boxer on the planet and she was closest recent opponent to cyborg in size minus the muscle cyborg has and all she does is kick boxing yet cyborg by sheer size and chemically enhanced muscles made it close and went to a decision. Despite Jorina being miles ahead of her technically and fighting cyborg in her own rule set even she struggled and couldn't put down cyborg. Still after that fight I don't think cyborg wants any part of a woman her own size or close too.

That's not entirely accurate... Cyborg has far more testosterone than your average male thanks to all those supplements over the years.

It's a pathetic world when people a) giving respect to the "talk shit get hit" mindset, while b) engaging in SJWish :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry regarding how it can be applied.

If you believe in the philosophy, at least apply it in a principled manner instead of a cuckified manner.

Had to post this because this isn't just the normal talk shit get hit. I think you should expect it if you're a guy talking shit about some other guy and he whoops your ass. But seriously Cyborg should be fighting Magana boyfriend not her. View attachment 231657

I understand the whole talk shit get hit philosophy and for the most part I agree with it. But it don't work when it's a woman or a little kid talking shit about you online. You don't go hitting some woman or kid cause the said shit about you online. First it makes you look childish like really you get that butt hurt what someone said online. Second only cowards hit women and children so they can feel strong hurting someone so much smaller and weaker.

Cyborg is 100x more manly then any of the girls she fights in mma. She has more testastarone than 95% of men on the planet. Her beating up magana is hormonally the equivalent of Mike Tyson whooping on Joanna jedryckz. Like imagine if Jose aldo or max or Conor started beating up some 115 girl fighter that would be fucked up and I guarantee cyborg has at least the same if not more testastarone than any one of those 3 men.

I hate magana she is a ugly attention whore has delusions of being hot and being able to fight. She literally makes me cringe. But even though I despise her so much I still can't get down with cyborg beating up such a smaller woman. It's like seeing some guy beating on a girl. Sure she might be asking for it but come on it's not fair, it's wrong and it's cowardly.

I mean come on look at this "woman" and tell me her fighting natural women is fair let alone her fighting a woman so so much smaller. This reminds me of watching my retarded neighbor when he was a senior in highschool beat up his 11 year old little sister. Was fucked up and needed a "MAN" his own size to teach him a lesson. Same thing cyborg needs
Nah bruh. Magana got her just dues.

Back