'Cyborg' Justino finally wants to fight Ronda Rousey ... just not in UFC

None of that is true
Shayna was never supposed to win.
The angle was never meant to start now
SS is in November. The angle won't start for weeks.

I believe you could be right but its Meltzers word vs sportskeedas and they both have got things wrong lately.
Before summerslam sportskeeda was ahead on accurate reports.

I believe you could be right but its Meltzers word vs sportskeedas and they both have got things wrong lately.
Before summerslam sportskeeda was ahead on accurate reports.

Spotskeeda & Billi Bhatti are a joke.
He is a known scam artist
He takes guesses on story-lines & deletes the ones he gets wrong
He also does predictions based on the gambling lines the day of an event.

The reason they reported that was because they reported Shayna winning & the angle starting that night & were wrong

Here is how he operates:
01.png

He tries to get traffic to his sports betting website where he sells sports betting tips.
https://dirtysheets.net/betting-packages/

He thought wrestling fans would be gullible enough to fall for it, but they haven't & he calls everyone cunts on social media.
WWE blocked him.
He is so inside that he pays to go to wrestler signings lol

But it is not just Dave
Other credible sources all reported the same thing.
Shayna was never winning, the wrestler that won was signed to win & become the new face of NXT. That was known for months.
Shayna getting in the finals was directly related to RR & the 4H angle though.

Last edited:
newsflash, you are a dumbass if you think USADA would risk losing their credibility over one UFC Fighter.
She got a retroactive exemption because if a fighter is in need of something due to health issue, that takes precedence over stopping her treatment to get USADA's blessing.

Only dumbass retard blind haters can come up with such blind outcome.

She never reported to them taking it until she was caught. If it was legit she would have.

She never reported to them taking it until she was caught. If it was legit she would have.
again, she got caught while still under treatment. If she was healthy when they checked and THEN she reminded to speak up, it is one thing.
but she was still under treatment.

No fighter should withhold treatment in order to get permission to be treated. that's just dumb.
That is exactly why they have these retroactive exemptions in place.
And the very fact USADA got the data from her doctor and approved it shows they agree she had to take it in order to get better.

Spotskeeda & Billi Bhatti are a joke.
He is a known scam artist
He takes guesses on story-lines & deletes the ones he gets wrong
He also does predictions based on the gambling lines the day of an event.

The reason they reported that was because they reported Shayna winning & the angle starting that night & were wrong

Here is how he operates:
View attachment 279063

He tries to get traffic to his sports betting website where he sells sports betting tips.
https://dirtysheets.net/betting-packages/

He thought wrestling fans would be gullible enough to fall for it, but they haven't & he calls everyone cunts on social media.
WWE blocked him.
He is so inside that he pays to go to wrestler signings lol

But it is not just Dave
Other credible sources all reported the same thing.
Shayna was never winning, the wrestler that won was signed to win & become the new face of NXT. That was known for months.
Shayna getting in the finals was directly related to RR & the 4H angle though.

Ok it was interesting that they did get the royal rumble + summerslam main event picture completely right. But yeah I hear you. They have got pretty much everything wrong after summerslam lol.

Ok it was interesting that they did get the royal rumble + summerslam main event picture completely right. But yeah I hear you. They have got pretty much everything wrong after summerslam lol.

I believe Sportskeeda even fired him, but I could be wrong.

again, she got caught while still under treatment. If she was healthy when they checked and THEN she reminded to speak up, it is one thing.
but she was still under treatment.

No fighter should withhold treatment in order to get permission to be treated. that's just dumb.
That is exactly why they have these retroactive exemptions in place.
And the very fact USADA got the data from her doctor and approved it shows they agree she had to take it in order to get better.

So you think you wait 6 months until your "treatment" is over and then report it? It wasn't like she just started doing it. She has plenty of time.

No, it shows the UFC checked cleared. Just like they got special rules for Brock.

They did. Jones isn't in jail for a hit and run. You try that and see if you land in jail.
no no. When you have couple mill in the bank dont matter who you are. You can buy your way out of trouble ask O.J. Simpson

So you think you wait 6 months until your "treatment" is over and then report it? It wasn't like she just started doing it. She has plenty of time.

No, it shows the UFC checked cleared. Just like they got special rules for Brock.
LOL no, you are reaching too much in your hate, dude.
What 6 months?

Cyborg fought in September.
In December USADA noted about the violation. That's 3 months.
In February USADA finished reviewing the case and granted Cyborg a retroactive exemption.

“Further, it was determined that the athlete and her medical team pursued and exhausted all nonprohibited alternatives, and that the low dose of the medication is consistent with best medical practice to treat her condition and would return the athlete to a normal state of health without providing a performance-enhancing benefit.

Again, you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe USADA would open the door to such scrutiny. Because it would take one person opening their mouth for USADA to be reduced to nothing.
No one would trust them, and they do a lot more than UFC.

Besides, if it is as you claim that UFC would pay to cleat Cyborg, why the fuck didn't they do the same for Anderson SIlva, Jon Jones and other fighters that are way bigger draws than Cyborg?

Logic fails you.

All you are left is with your biased hate and crazy theories.

Last edited:
Ronda needs to stop ducking and fight her at 145.

Ronda be like:

28ea5e9369e4499f4d3bc583c08ff7ff.jpg

LOL no, you are reaching too much in your hate, dude.
What 6 months?

Cyborg fought in September.
In December USADA noted about the violation. That's 3 months.
In February USADA finished reviewing the case and granted Cyborg a retroactive exemption.

Again, you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe USADA would open the door to such scrutiny. Because it would take one person opening their mouth for USADA to be reduced to nothing.
No one would trust them, and they do a lot more than UFC.

Besides, if it is as you claim that UFC would pay to cleat Cyborg, why the fuck didn't they do the same for Anderson SIlva, Jon Jones and other fighters that are way bigger draws than Cyborg?

Logic fails you.

All you are left is with your biased hate and crazy theories.

You are saying 3 months isn't enough time to give notice? Why not give notice the same day. She was roiding deal with it.

Anderson was done when he popped. Had already lost 2 times in a row. Him popping was good for them. Could have hyped up Nick. In case you don't remember they did get Nick Diaz off.

There is little to gain in fighting Ronda now, and Ronda will probably not return to the UFC.
Beyond that they will make more money in the WWE, Cyborg is looking to branch out.

You are saying 3 months isn't enough time to give notice? Why not give notice the same day. She was roiding deal with it.

Anderson was done when he popped. Had already lost 2 times in a row. Him popping was good for them. Could have hyped up Nick. In case you don't remember they did get Nick Diaz off.

So first you cry foul because "it took 6 months"
Now 3 months is too much as well.
If you didn't notice, she had an issue since after the fight.
They tried different things.
I am not there. I do not know when the doctor decided to start the treatment that was using forbiden substances.
But yes, if she was still sick, she should concentrate in getting better, not in seeking approval for her treatment.
And I quoted what USADA found. Nice to see you ignored.
I will quote again.

“Further, it was determined that the athlete and her medical team pursued and exhausted all nonprohibited alternatives, and that the low dose of the medication is consistent with best medical practice to treat her condition and would return the athlete to a normal state of health without providing a performance-enhancing benefit.

USADA is recognized by the United States Congress as the official anti-doping organization for all Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Para Pan American sport in the United States.

You are a dumbass if you think they would fabricate such a lie for any athlete for money.

So first you cry foul because "it took 6 months"
Now 3 months is too much as well.
If you didn't notice, she had an issue since after the fight.
They tried different things.
I am not there. I do not know when the doctor decided to start the treatment that was using forbiden substances.
But yes, if she was still sick, she should concentrate in getting better, not in seeking approval for her treatment.
And I quoted what USADA found. Nice to see you ignored.
I will quote again.

USADA is recognized by the United States Congress as the official anti-doping organization for all Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Para Pan American sport in the United States.

You are a dumbass if you think they would fabricate such a lie for any athlete for money.

She has this thing called a Manager. It would take 5 mins for her manager to type up a letter. Poor excuse. She is a drug cheat and was cheating.

She has this thing called a Manager. It would take 5 mins for her manager to type up a letter. Poor excuse. She is a drug cheat and was cheating.

Per USADA:

you are a dumbass hater, but we've already established that.

Per USADA:

you are a dumbass hater, but we've already established that.

No what we established is you are so sad you want to fuck something as ugly as cyborg, so you are going to defend her being a drug cheat.

I think that if Rousey had a change of gyms and
a tune up fight she could be in top 5 in UFC.

No what we established is you are so sad you want to fuck something as ugly as cyborg, so you are going to defend her being a drug cheat.
nah.
I don't care much for her, and I was looking for Megan Anderson to fight her, and hopefully be the face of WMMA into the future.

But I despise haters, and that is what you are.

A brain dead, blind, sad and pathetic hater.

Back