'Cyborg' Justino finally wants to fight Ronda Rousey ... just not in UFC

The funny/sad thing is that this could potentially bring them both more money than an actual fight in the UFC.
no way....im sadistic enough to admit id looooove to watch cyborg vs rousey.....

just for all those years cyborg had to watch ronda pretend to be the best....

i bet cyborg would take her time in that fight.....itd be brutal to watch

popcorn.gif

Cyborg's plan is beat Ronda to death with a chair while everyone will be laughing as they think is apart of the script until the ref checks on Ronda and realise the blood is real.

You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.

There is NO Anti-doping on the planet that can assure a fighter is clean.

The fact that someone passes a drug test doesn't make that fighter 'clean' without basing such a declaration on the quality of the test.

The best drug testing on earth fails to catch 95% of the cheaters.

The tests aren't hard to beat if you know what they're looking for.....

Anti-doping is a fraud that promises to sell you a technical abilility (scientifically detect doping) without having said ability. Worse yet, they store samples because they recognize that the testing is too ineffective. For what purpose?? To shame an athlete on their deathbed if the anti-doping agency is one day able to test for what the athlete used?? So sports organizers are paying anti-doping agencies MILLIONS of dollars for an ability they might have one day? Its a scam....

The test is inadequate for its intended purpose.

'Clean' or 'Natty' has NOTHING to do with whether an athlete passes a test. Enhanced athletes pass them every day.

You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.

To be honest, the 2nd Jones failure was a result of a new testing method not previously used. If not for that, Jones would have passed. That demonstrates is that the past testing was unreliable.

Yes it is because it was retroactively granted, meaning that she was found to qualify for the exception at the time of the testing. It's as good as having one in the first place.

Actually, it means she was able to provide doctor testimony at the time of her application, that she required the medication at the time of testing. A doctor she was paying, by the way. Also note, the doctor she hired is specifically an expert at USADA procedures, not an expert at dealing with her reported medical condition. The same expert at USADA procedures that failed to have her athlete file for a TUE for 2 and a half months of a 3 month cycle. A doctor could not prove that she didn't need the medication at the time of testing as she was 2 and a half months into a 3 month cycle.

Also note, that it was her first out of competition test.

Last edited:
There is NO Anti-doping on the planet that can assure a fighter is clean.

The fact that someone passes a drug test doesn't make that fighter 'clean' without basing such a declaration on the quality of the test.

The best drug testing on earth fails to catch 95% of the cheaters.

The tests aren't hard to beat if you know what they're looking for.....

Anti-doping is a fraud that promises to sell you a technical abilility (scientifically detect doping) without having said ability. Worse yet, they store samples because they recognize that the testing is too ineffective. For what purpose?? To shame an athlete on their deathbed if the anti-doping agency is one day able to test for what the athlete used?? So sports organizers are paying anti-doping agencies MILLIONS of dollars for an ability they might have one day? Its a scam....

The test is inadequate for its intended purpose.

'Clean' or 'Natty' has NOTHING to do with whether an athlete passes a test. Enhanced athletes pass them every day.
They seem pretty effective, taking down UFC stars and prelim fighters alike. If Cyborg passes all 20 of her tests, that's evidence that she is clean, not evidence that she is not clean. If you want to say she is not clean because the test can't catch everyone who is doping then you have to say that about every fighter and it's in no way specific to Cyborg, so why even bring it up or single her out? (That's a rhetorical question for the haters in general, not necessarily you because you were speaking in general terms.)

The funny/sad thing is that this could potentially bring them both more money than an actual fight in the UFC.

Not even close to what UFC would pay. Brock made his yearly WWE money in one night in UFC & he is a bigger WWE draw & less of a UFC draw than RR

Ah that makes sense then.

So that means Jones has also passed multiple tests aside from the two he failed?

Odd how they can pass a dozen but fail one or two.

They don't test for every substance every test.

To be honest, the 2nd Jones failure was a result of a new testing method not previously used. If not for that, Jones would have passed. That demonstrates is that the past testing was unreliable.

Actually, it means she was able to provide doctor testimony at the time of her application, that she required the medication at the time of testing. A doctor she was paying, by the way. A doctor could not prove that she didn't need the medication at the time of testing as she was 2 and a half months into a 3 month cycle.
If the testing is unreliable, then it's unreliable for everyone. I believe it's pretty damn good compared to what they had before.

The verification of Cyborg's retroactive application went beyond just talking to her doctor. It was a thorough investigation according to USADA who interviewed everyone involved and looked at all the evidence. The standard for a retroactive TUE is higher than for a regular TUE and she met that standard. If you have a source that says they gave her the exemption after only talking to her doctor, then post it.

Not even close to what UFC would pay. Brock made his yearly WWE money in one night in UFC & he is a bigger WWE draw & less of a UFC draw than RR

Where do you get that idea from? In 2009-2010 Lesnar was drawing more than Rousey was in 2015-2016.

If the testing is unreliable, then it's unreliable for everyone. I believe it's pretty damn good compared to what they had before.

The verification of Cyborg's retroactive application went beyond just talking to her doctor. It was a thorough investigation according to USADA who interviewed everyone involved and looked at all the evidence. The standard for a retroactive TUE is higher than for a regular TUE and she met that standard. If you have a source that says they gave her the exemption after only talking to her doctor, then post it.

Looked at the evidence provided by Cyborgs doctor, 2 and a half months after the fact. How can the standard be higher? There is less investigations available to them. They can't go back 2 and a half months and check she actually had this condition, they can only request evidence supplied by a doctor that is paid by the applicant. And when the applicant seeks out a doctor that is specifically an expert at the procedures (who apparently also failed in that regard), rather than a doctor that is an expert at dealing with her condition, that's enough to raise a red flag.

It is unreliable for everyone. I don't dislike Cyborg for failing a test, as I'm not convinced many are clean, but for all the other shit.

Last edited:
Where do you get that idea from? In 2009-2010 Lesnar was drawing more than Rousey was in 2015-2016.

Lesnar (current day) did less buys with a stacked & heavily promoted UFC 200 then RR did the fight bef/aft that with weaker cards.

But even if you say they are even, RR would make nowhere near what she did in UFC for an event.

I don't get where people (not saying you) think WWE pays big money.
They pay 5-8% of gross & dictate 250 days a year to their IC's

Passing tests means 0

No the USADA that caught her cheating then let her get away with it after the UFC check cleared.

Newsflash she popped. Then got a BS retroactive exception. She also trains in Thailand to avoid drug testing.
If this was true, I believe UFC would paid them off for jones and lot other fighters way before cyborg.

Looked at the evidence provided by Cyborgs doctor, 2 and a half months after the fact. How can the standard be higher? There is less investigations available to them. They can't go back 2 and a half months and check she actually had this condition, they can only request evidence supplied by a doctor that is paid by the applicant. And when the applicant seeks out a doctor that is specifically an expert at the procedures (who apparently also failed in that regard), rather than a doctor that is an expert at dealing with her condition, that's enough to raise a red flag.

It is unreliable for everyone. I don't dislike Cyborg for failing a test, as I'm not convinced many are clean, but for all the other shit.
I'm sure you don't have time to research the retroactive TUE requirements or follow the story closely so let me summarize it for you:

They interviewed Cyborg, her doctor, and her team. They looked at her test results (remember that doctors order tests and archive the results), they looked at her bad weight cut and the medication that was prescribed to clear her adrenal glands, checked to see that it was the normal treatment and that there wasn't another equally effective treatment not on the banned list and concluded it was the proper course of action and granted the TUE.

Lesnar (current day) did less buys with a stacked & heavily promoted UFC 200 then RR did the fight bef/aft that with weaker cards.

But even if you say they are even, RR would make nowhere near what she did in UFC for an event.

I don't get where people (not saying you) think WWE pays big money.
They pay 5-8% of gross & dictate 250 days a year to their IC's

How much impact does being 3rd on a card have on sales over being main or co-main? WouldLesnar have made more off an impact had he been the main event? I would imagine it would make a significant difference.

Back