'Cyborg' Justino finally wants to fight Ronda Rousey ... just not in UFC

You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.

No the USADA that caught her cheating then let her get away with it after the UFC check cleared.

Newsflash she popped. Then got a BS retroactive exception. She also trains in Thailand to avoid drug testing.

Yes it is because it was retroactively granted, meaning that she was found to qualify for the exception at the time of the testing. It's as good as having one in the first place.

No, it means the UFC checked cleared.

She also failed a drug test in strikeforce.

Cyborg just wants to avoid the USADA drug testing. WWF wouldn't do it anyway they aren't going to do all the athletic commission stuff for 1 fight.

^^^^When will stupid people get smart? NEVER!!!!^^^^
USADA can and will test Cyborg whenever they want to as long as she is still under contract with the UFC and hasn't submitted a written notice of retirement. So please fold yourself up and push your head far back up your A$$.

No the USADA that caught her cheating then let her get away with it after the UFC check cleared.

Newsflash she popped. Then got a BS retroactive exception. She also trains in Thailand to avoid drug testing.
Sorry but you sound like a dumbass.

No, it means the UFC checked cleared.

She also failed a drug test in strikeforce.
You still sound like a dumbness. Accusing the UFC of paying off UDADA for Cyborg is not a credible argument. But they didn't pay them off for Brock or Jon Jones? OK.

Also, everyone knows she failed one test 6 years ago in Strikeforce. Get over it. Jon has failed 2x very recently and Josh Barnett is like a 4x cheat but I don't see you getting bent about that.

^^^^When will stupid people get smart? NEVER!!!!^^^^
USADA can and will test Cyborg whenever they want to as long as she is still under contract with the UFC and hasn't submitted a written notice of retirement. So please fold yourself up and push your head far back up your A$$.

She trains in Thailand making it hard for them to test her. She already failed 2 tests

You still sound like a dumbness. Accusing the UFC of paying off UDADA for Cyborg is not a credible argument. But they didn't pay them off for Brock or Jon Jones? OK.

Also, everyone knows she failed one test 6 years ago in Strikeforce. Get over it. Jon has failed 2x very recently and Josh Barnett is like a 4x cheat but I don't see you getting bent about that.

There is 10 times more threads about both of them then Cyborg since know really cares about Cyborg. Barnett bashing happened for years until he got old and didn't matter anymore.

Brock was a 1 time deal no need. Pretty sure the Jones pay off went to keep him out of jail for a hit and run. They aren't going to keep paying for a 300K draw fighter.

There is 10 times more threads about both of them then Cyborg since know really cares about Cyborg. Barnett bashing happened for years until he got old and didn't matter anymore.

Brock was a 1 time deal no need. Pretty sure the Jones pay off went to keep him out of jail for a hit and run. They aren't going to keep paying for a 300K draw fighter.
Ok, I believe you. Link me to all your posts bashing Jones and Barnett and Sonen and anyone else who got busted. I believe you're totally fair.

YES!!! The fight I wanted 4 years ago and in WWE. SMH. :rolleyes:

Cryborg still ducking, nothing new, nothing to see here, move along everybody......

Bra n panties match...book it Vince...or Shane...or whoever is over there running the show now

lol Cyborg keeps trying hard to associate herself with WWE. I don't think she got the memo that WWE don't want her when they told their performer Becky Lynch to stop interacting with Cyborg on twitter.

Ok, I believe you. Link me to all your posts bashing Jones and Barnett and Sonen and anyone else who got busted. I believe you're totally fair.

Aren't you a lazy ass. You can find them yourself. Barnett no. My original account was canceled when I said Brock needed more time to cycle when he asked for more time between fights.

You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.

Just curious as to where you got the number 20 from?

USADA testing went live July 1 2015. Cyborg has only had 5 fights since it went live (2 in Invicta). 2 of the UFC events were held in Brazil.

Last edited:
But why? Is she trying to break into WWE by using Ronda?

Back