Cyborg is open to facing Ronda in a WWE ring

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey is set to challenge Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam. Speaking to TMZ, Cyborg talked about potentially meeting Rousey inside a WWE ring.

“You know some fans ask me that like, ‘how crazy would it be to fight Ronda Rousey in WWE?’ To watch the fight that never happened. I say maybe, you know. It’s not something I have planned but if it’s something the fans would like to watch. I didn’t train for that, but I think it would be great. It’s like acting more. It’s very different too because when you’re fighting [in UFC] when somebody punches you have to show like you don’t feel anything.”

via mmanews

No one wants to see Cyborg in WWE. Not MMA fans.... Not pro-wrestling fans.

Stay where you're relevant.

As someone who doesn't watch WWE, I would actually tune in to see Cyborg confront Ronda in a WWE ring.

giphy.gif

f6HJPkM.png

DisastrousShinyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

As someone who doesn't watch WWE, I would actually tune in to see Cyborg confront Ronda in a WWE ring.
I don't think Vince has any interest in Cyborg. She isn't a worldwide star like Ronda, nor is she attractive

Even nia jax who is billed at like 280(fat) is more attractive than cyborg.

You mean watching an unattractive, unknown, broken English fighter doing pro wrestling when she likely has never even watched it before doesn't interest you?

Yes we always needed to know who is the better professional wrestler between them.

<{cruzshake}>

You mean watching an unattractive, unknown, broken English fighter doing pro wrestling when she likely has never even watched it before doesn't interest you?
It sure doesn't! Ronda on the other hand has already exceeded my expectations, which were extremely low.

She is actually doing decent, so far.

I don't think Vince has any interest in Cyborg. She isn't a worldwide star like Ronda, nor is she attractive

Even nia jax who is billed at like 280(fat) is more attractive than cyborg.
Well Hunter did sleep with Chyna... so I guess Cyborg's around that ballpark. Might have a chance after all

Back