Cyborg: 'I saw Ronda shadowboxing at the beach. Her shadow won'

OMG ur totally obsessed!

And no, Ronda won't sell shit! She's been exposed as a terrible fighter, downgraded in B-movies and made-for-tv EMO shows. Why do u think Dana's pushing Cyborg now? And he was her biggest fanatic. Cause Ronda is totally useless now.

It's ur last stand and its pathetic

2Cris-Cyborg_DanaWhite.jpg

lol. so emotional.

it's really not debatable. so you can tirade more but ronda is still the draw in wmma and borg is still a sideshow. lol at terrible fighter.

it's pretty much a fact that if ronda was fighting on borgs card she'd headline and borg would prelim. now go throw another hissy fit telling me i'm wrong.

Are you talking about Rousey's boxing? Yeah. A brawler with zero technique. Outside of her judo, that's what she is
Did you not see the juiced up part? Of course but that doesn't fit your argument does it... Cyborg is a PED abusing brawler with zero striking technique.

"Everyone's a great judo fighter till they get punched in the face" -Kenny Florian

I don't know, Fedor (Russian national judo team for years) actually seemed to get better after being punched in the face the first time (back in 2000).

Rousey on the other hand never learned to strike.

Amazing that she still opens her mouth... Ronda would have been lynched by a mob if she did the things Cyborg has done.

lol. so emotional.

it's really not debatable. so you can tirade more but ronda is still the draw in wmma and borg is still a sideshow. lol at terrible fighter.

it's pretty much a fact that if ronda was fighting on borgs card she'd headline and borg would prelim. now go throw another hissy fit telling me i'm wrong.

Still a draw?

She hasn't sold 1 ticket since being KO'd!

Her bully gimmick is no more. Her "once in a" something something is no more

Now its the crybaby gimmick on the Lifetime Network or whatever made-for-tv EMO thing she's doing

Sorry but your cries of "Everything is ok my fellow Ronda White Knights" isn't working dude! :D

07-minister.jpg

Lol. Sit down son. She hung in there in a nasty K1 fight. Her technique is clean as fuck for a woman.

Why add "for a woman" when she was facing a far more competent woman who made her technique look basic?

Why add "for a woman" when she was facing a far more competent woman who made her technique look basic?

I should have said for a woman in MMA, her technique is among the best.

When we're talking K1, Because that level of striking is so high, it is not entirely relevant to compare to MMA. McGreogor has good technique, if we put him in there against a glory 154 lb fighter with kickboxing gloves and kickboxing rules, he would look pretty fucking basic too. It's not because Conor sucks, it's a different sport entirely. Very few guys could make that transition, let alone girls.

It speaks more about the heart of Cyborg not being afraid of challenges and not being a quitter for hanging in there.

Lol. Sit down son. She hung in there in a nasty K1 fight. Her technique is clean as fuck for a woman.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif
No it isn't clean as fuck for a woman at all, it's brute force but not much else, don't know why everybody keeps posting replies that have to do with Ronda, just because I can tell the truth about Cyborg, doesn't mean I can't also tell the truth about Ronda which is that she is also an atrocious striker in terms of technique.

No it isn't clean as fuck for a woman at all, it's brute force but not much else, don't know why everybody keeps posting replies that have to do with Ronda, just because I can tell the truth about Cyborg, doesn't mean I can't also tell the truth about Ronda which is that she is also an atrocious striker in terms of technique.
Well when you insinuate that she has no room to talk about Ronda, it is kind of insinuating she is no better than Ronda, which she is, by miles.

Cyborg is rough around the edges but she does have good striking technique. Bethe Correa is a better example of a brawler.

Well when you insinuate that she has no room to talk about Ronda, it is kind of insinuating she is no better than Ronda, which she is, by miles.

Cyborg is rough around the edges but she does have good striking technique. Bethe Correa is a better example of a brawler.
Cyborg doesn't know how to do anything except wing looping punches.

497f12811f88ba366651714d3029b165.gif

Lol

This probably has the emotional ronda in tears

Why is the notion that the champ should chase fighters at different weight classes than the current one only entertained when Ronda is talked about? If you want to get the 135 belt you drop to 135 and take it, simple as that.
ohh come on. gsp and silva?

You can see the true Ronda fans in threads about Cyborg
Theyve been pretty quiet lately in other threads but as soon as theres a Cyborg thread her fanbase comes in and echos her sentiments

"She juiced" , "she is the one ducking Ronda"

Ronda wont be able to run that much longer

Reports that Shadow cant eat apples anymore though.

Cyborg now terrorizing Honda outside the cage after years of doing it with her in-cage performances.

Tormund is in every Ronda thread blindly and delusionaly defending her and attacking anyone who disagrees

Sounds like the real Edmund

Back