Cyborg gunning for GDR Again - will fight Nunes after

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where you at homegirl?

035_Cris_Cyborg_Justino.0.0.jpg

C4T2RJDWMAAZdMu.jpg

Cyborg looked very average against Holly. If Cyborg was a natural 135'er she'd probably be top 5 but not champ, Nunes and Schevchenko would beat a 135 Cyborg. Nunes might beat her as she is tbh.

GDR vs Cyborg is the only wmma fight worth watching

Ppl can't frame this however they choose, but Cyborg is flat out ducking Nunes.

Lmao at GDR "drawing more ppvs than Nunes". Anderson & Holly had no impact on 208 ppl sale, it was all the Dutch superstar

Erase 145, ban cyborg and gdr from ufc if they wont fight who ufc tells them to

What if GDR actually stepped up and accepted this challenge, watching Team Cyborg backtrack would be hilarious. OK Cris would probably take her down but on the feet it would be Germaine's fight.

How can anyone be a fan of this crap ?<{clintugh}>

As if cyroid deserves to cherry pick.
How pathetic to call out someone who has made it obvious they wont fight you because you're a cheater.

And lol at her talking about PPV.
She's not a draw at all.
Let's see how this last card would have done without khabib on it.
We all know how many bought that card just for the khabib fight, not cyroid.
And using the "I don't want to fight another Brazilian " Excuse ?
<{nope}>

Please just cut this loss and move on.

Ah yes, I can just picture GDR reading that tweet now..
tenor.gif

Well Dana said Nunes is next for Cyborg, so Cyborg isn't fighting Nunes next.

First lady by ko or tko
Thar's what I'm hoping for but I'm too scared Norways' precious first lady gets knocked out by a roid freak.. She's undefeated it would be devastating to her career and cyborg would have cheated.

Thar's what I'm hoping for but I'm too scared Norways' precious first lady gets knocked out by a roid freak.. She's undefeated it would be devastating to her career and cyborg would have cheated.

She got much better boxing. Both punches and defense.

And cyborg cant hide behind her clinch and rear kick.

Uncle Dana will make it happen.

Wonder what GDR picks out the excuse bag this time?

Trying to get pregnant again or has to fullfil her responsibility of being a cop is my 2 guesses.

Lol at cyborg now deciding she doesn’t want to fight blown up smaller fighters(anymore). She spent long enough calling them all out.

She a coward, simple as. It’s why she takes/took steroids, is why she try’s to alter the scale and it’s why she’s always felt the need to be far bigger than her already undersized opponent. Now that holly (4-4 ufc and zero wins at 145) gave her an actual fight she realised that the better fighters at 135 would probably give her a good run for her money.

Back