cyborg does mma math.

I hope Holm kicks her head into the crowd.

its crazy how much her body as changed, I cant believe they allow her to compete against females

Not necessarily. If you said GSP beating Bisping makes him better than Jones, it isn't because Bisping beat Jones, it's because it's adding an accomplishment to an already accomplished career.

I'm not saying she is right, but i take this to mean it is adding an accomplishment to her career, one big enough to put her at the top

she looks like goro or something
{<jordan}
latest

She should spend some time doing MMA Meth and get down to 135, so they can ditch 145 already.

Good Lord, she's still using Ronda as her measuring stick? This 'woman' is the most severe mental midget in the history of fighting. If she ever faces a woman her own size she'll crumble like cornbread.

Good Lord, she's still using Ronda as her measuring stick? This 'woman' is the most severe mental midget in the history of fighting. If she ever faces a woman her own size she'll crumble like cornbread.
Yes, but who else is she supposed to measure or try to get some comparison to? I mean fuck. she's fighting Holly who is what 1-3 in her last fights and the win is against bitch-go-away-uh for a title fight. It's a joke.

Yes, but who else is she supposed to measure or try to get some comparison to? I mean fuck. she's fighting Holly who is what 1-3 in her last fights and the win is against bitch-go-away-uh for a title fight. It's a joke.
Unlike Cyborg Holly has been fighting decent competition. Don't know who's going to win this but if it's Holm I won't be surprised motherfuckers.

Unlike Cyborg Holly has been fighting decent competition. Don't know who's going to win this but if it's Holm I won't be surprised motherfuckers.
She's lost to everyone decent she's ever fought except for Ronda though.

Well, to be fair, Ronda IS the measuring stick.

She's lost to everyone decent she's ever fought except for Ronda though.
At least she fought them. Was clowning Miesha for most of their fight fwiw, I love Miesha too. Cyborg's UFC career has been vs a very out-of-shape Tanya Evinger, Leslie Smith, and Lina Lansberg. It's fair to say Holly is the biggest test of her entire career and an enormous step up in competition. So I'm not understanding all the "Holly doesn't deserve this" narrative.

Some of yall stuck in 2015 with cyborg.
ronda who?

At least she fought them. Was clowning Miesha for most of their fight fwiw, I love Miesha too. Cyborg's UFC career has been vs a very out-of-shape Tanya Evinger, Leslie Smith, and Lina Lansberg. It's fair to say Holly is the biggest test of her entire career and an enormous step up in competition. So I'm not understanding all the "Holly doesn't deserve this" narrative.
I definitely agree that she deserves it (barren division), and I think its a decent fight for her stylistically.

Last edited:
She wants to get paid, and be Honda's come-out-of-retirement fight IMO. Also, chicks gonna chick.

Back