Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Chael was saying how crass, y nice cyborg is on real life and people get taken aback by it when they meet her

Exactly... People like to trash on how others go about doing their charity work, it makes them feel better about the fact they know they aren't doing anything if they can trash it.
This place is toxic. I came to this thread thinking it would be positive for once and its like demons came by to ruin it.

Even though it is a publicity stunt she did feed those people so she should get props for that. But of course sherdog has to shit on everything

Great way to start the day. Thanks Cyborg and thanks ts for posting.

This place is toxic. I came to this thread thinking it would be positive for once and its like demons came by to ruin it.
... It's the internet.

If you want to talk to pleasant people, join a book club.

Who cares if she did it for publicity?
A couple of hundred homeless people got fed warm food in the winter. Anybody who thinks that is a bad thing is a complete waste of space.

Meanwhile Ronda ate 222 burgers herself

Or perhaps Ronda is doing something for the homeless but don't bring a damn camera to follow her and show how great she is, how she wants to inspire people ... Give me a break and give Ronda a break. I will be always amazed by how much hate attention Ronda is getting from people like you. She is in WWE making a lot of bucks and will not get back to the UFC which is what you probably wanted right ? Now, get over it and go get your burger from this "woman" fighter.

Cyborg could cure fucking cancer with his hands and sherdog would find a way to bitch about it.

Right after the defense? Cause that would be more impressive

Lol I knew in advance the negativity people would spew out over this. Thanks for never disappointing me Sherdog.

Right after the defense? Cause that would be more impressive
Honestly it could have been right during the defense, and it wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome.

Don't usually like this PR stunts but you know what at least some poor people got to eat.

Were these burgers USADA approved?

Some of the people who post here are real shitstains... I’m being generous by calling them people. Sad world we live in.

Hats off to Cyborg.

Back