Cyborg congratulates Ronda on Twitter (kinda)

Edmond has her happy and back in Championship form

mM2zBX1.jpg

Have you seen how ronda lives? These people who goes to these wwe events are basically ronda without the athleticism. She fits right in.

That shit is beyond awful, I find hard to believe if even kids likes that bad acting from Ronda

Fake rednecks can't be trusted
1d8f7b7ce2abc86a5f1716b31dcb351f.jpg
I used to laugh at all the hicks that were gungho about Duck Dynasty, supporting them and their ridiculous beards and image.
Them motherfuckers are rich as hell, college-educated white-collar business men from California. They aren't ignorant rednecks.
But they'll gladly take that backwoods money any way shape or form.

I don't follow pro wrestling, as it's ridiculous/not my thing, so I'm having a hard time comprehending what Ronda did that was so bad. And yeah, I am a fan of Ronda, she was a great fighter and a game changer, but I'm not a fan to the extend that I'm gonna follow her carreer in pro wrestling. But I do hope she succeeds and is having a great time.

Kinda seems like to me, that some of you wish her eternal failure, which is pathetic beyond words.

It's also quite sad that Cyborg is still trying to depend on Rousey for a real pay day.

Who else can she actually have a fight with though? Shevcheno is the only woman I can see giving her a problem but she's two weight classes below cyborg. I can see a run back with Holm maybe but she's seriously underperformed since she came to mma but that's the only other girl her size that has the skill to go with her after Ronda left. I think people forget how dominant Ronda was after Holly memed her into a living death lol. That's a classic striker vs grappler fight and I'd like to see it. Ronda vs cyborg? That could headline a ppv on it's own

Oh wow... they're really promoting Rousey giving her the belt. I don't keep up with it, so this is breaking newz to me. :p

That backhanded bullsh*t from Cyborg is true, but damn let her have this little bit before she has to break out the purple pillow again. Bullying mentally unstable people is low class imo.

I may not know the whole story though. I find it very possible Ronda said some stupid sh*t to Cyborg in the past & she's just returning the favor.

Back