Cyborg at Bellator 192

I'm surprised WME-IMG has yet to make UFC fighters sign some kind of limitation contract ordering their talent not to appear at competitors events. It seems right up their alley.

I think that's one handsome woman.

Cyborg, not Goldie.

Yeah Conor and now Cyborg attending Bellator events instead of UFC events on the same night, I'm no UFC shill but even I think that is a bit disrespectful of who cuts your checks.

The event is in Los Angeles, she lives outside of LA, she is representing UFC in a most professional and shall I say it, beautiful way in her garb. She and the UFC should be proud they have such a good emissary of the sport in CYBORG. And she posed for pictures on whomever asked for one as well.

I think 1 of Connor's teammate was fighting that night at Bellator that's why he was there.

get-that-shit-out-of-my-face-vga-2012-commercial-samuel-l-jackson-baby-gif.gif

I don’t comment about personal appearances, much. But, that shit is self inflicted. So, it’s fair game.

Brutal !

I'm surprised WME-IMG has yet to make UFC fighters sign some kind of limitation contract ordering their talent not to appear at competitors events. It seems right up their alley.
I don't think the consider Bellator as a threat, more than a farming promotion.

And yet the UFC ran advertising for UFC 220 on Paramount during the Bellator prelims. Yeah, not worried about who's watching Bellator at all.

Cyborg, Goldie, Big John wearing a new hat, Rory becoming the champ, that Pico body shot, kicking off the GP. Man, what a great event. I hope Bellator gives her a good deal if the UFC wont give her fights.

Bellator is well beyond “farming promotion”

They aren’t nearly as big as the ufc, but they aren’t a farming promotion.

Cyborg, Goldie, Big John wearing a new hat, Rory becoming the champ, that Pico body shot, kicking off the GP. Man, what a great event. I hope Bellator gives her a good deal if the UFC wont give her fights.

if UFC wont give her fights?

UFC just gave her the biggest fight of her career vs Holm, are trying to give her a champ vs champ fight, are giving her PPV main events nad she's being paid like other champs.

if UFC wont give her fights?

UFC just gave her the biggest fight of her career vs Holm, are trying to give her a champ vs champ fight, are giving her PPV main events nad she's being paid like other champs.
*build her division rather. At times I forget the UFC stopped blacklisting her. thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Back