Cyborg and Gabi banging heads together.. wtf?

Yeah, I saw that, and was wondering wtf they expected by swinging their heads in the exact same direction as each other, and standing right next to each other also.

Interesting, they seem like friends and training partners now

Will probably be good for both of them. Cyborg gets to train with a women she can't overpower and Gabi gets to build her technique

Two bros hanging out. Good times. If those guys head butted me I would either be KTFO or just brain dead or both.

I watched that embedded and it messed my head up. No pun intended. Seriously, Gabi is a big broad<BronTroll1>

That gabi chick is a mutant. Belongs in the Xmansion. Holy hell she's gross.

Is gabbi on the undercard vs another 89yr old korean? Main event on the Fight pass prelims

Thought it was pretty funny. As masculine as they look, they seem pretty sweet and fun actually. Gentle giants.

thats the best strike I've ever seen gabi throw.

i cant be the only 1 whos tried to imagine making love to Gabi
Man imagine a handjob from those bear claws.
11374338_1650441905171053_977193090_n.jpg

source.gif

I would without any hesitation smash both of them. They could get the D anytime they wanted. I'd die happy if Gabi sat on my face and smothered me with Dat Ass.

Just look at these two behemoths and then tell me drug testing works... at all...

USADA started off good, but they haven't been busting nearly as many athletes lately and you can see that these two ladies have more testosterone than Ken Shamrock on the sauce.

The drug testing does nothing folks.

Back