Cyborg addresses the Nunes Situation: "If you want to fight a Brazilian, it has to be me!"

Cyborg's legacy is beating smaller, unseasoned women and cheating. Cyborg being in the UFC is a mistake.
so, being the one that actually finally beats her does nothing?

other than the beating itself, Nunes has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

This instantaneous change of heart for Cyborg is very weird. It's almost like she was just using not wanting to fight a Brazilian as an excuse...

I guess Cyborg runs the UFC now ?

She has no say in the matter as to who Nunes fights next. Or anytime for that matter. Other than McGregor, Cyborg is the most entitled fighter in the UFC. She acts like a little child.

You said you wanted to fight me. That means you have to. Liar liar pants on fire. I’m telling mom on you. Big fat poopie head.

GTFO.

This guy seems obsessed with WMMA, he always posts about it and make stupid jokes that aren't really funny, probably a timid WMMA fan.
You bare the Scarlett letter.

What bet did you lose to have to change your location to Brazil?

lol

Troll? I don’t think so. I’m saying if Nunes is the one to beat Cyborg it will add to her legacy. How in the holy fuck do you see that as trolling? You drunk?

WFW is a dumpster fire. Cyborg cheats to beat soccer moms and Nunez is the fighter every fan would like to forget existed. What the fuck are you even talking about?

You obviously care a lot to come in the thread first response and talk sh*t.
Wrong, he cares for the likes so he hurries in any thread to make sure his post is in the front page... of course posting whatever is popular in here for the likes...

Also noticed another poster that does this constantly

Some dude from Brazil with his ugly mug as his avatar

Always trying so hard and always making sure the post are in the front page... prob won't even post if his post won't make it to the first page

That dude is more annoying than the mug you quoted

Wtf happened to this forum

No woman wants to fight Cyborg unless they are a no-name and get $100K to get beat up like her last opponent.

The only one brave enough with a name to step up to the plate was Holly. Holly was very brave

If Cyborg fights Nunes next, Ketlen Vieira can fight Marion Reneau for the next titleshot. Could work, but i don't think Nunes will accept it.

She was born in Brazil and identifies herself as a Brazilian, that's what matters, or Bisping is a north american now?
If they have U.S. citizenship, then they're American.

I'll just leave these here too:

This all brings me back to something Chael Sonnen once said about Wanderlei Silva (timestamped):

...and haters will still claim she ducked Nunes...

Has there ever been any other fighters who've refused or not wanted to fight someone from their home country? Seems silly to use that as a reason not to fight someone.
Anderson Silva did not want to fight Maia or Vitor.
He also refused to fight for the LHW belt because of Machida.

Brazil, by law, did not allow citizens to change citizenship.
If you were born Brazilian, you will remain being a Brazilian even if you become an American and swear to give up your other citizenship. As far a Brazil is concerned, you will always be Brazilian.

So while she might be an American, she is also Brazilian.

Note: I do think they are about to change the law on that, but so far this is still true.

Back