Cyborg addresses the Nunes Situation: "If you want to fight a Brazilian, it has to be me!"

Cyborg is right. We all knew Nunes would start the ducking as soon as it got serious.

This is the only wmma fight I care about..

I've stated my thoughts on WMMA before. I don't mind it at all, I don't think it should be in the UFC, and I love how easy it is to trigger WMMA fans. That basically sums it up.

{<jimmies}
I don't care for what you think that should be in UFC, just stop posting shit in WMMA-related threads, you don't have to comment in every single one of them. Heck, you commented about WMMA in a all time fights, obsessed and ignorant.

Amanda has a chance of defeating the WMMA GOAT, if she loses ofc it doesn't benefit her much, but in her head she's probably going to win.

You suck.

Let's not talk GOAT status for obvious reasons, and talk about how this fight benefits only Cyborg. A win over Cyborg does nothing when real BW contenders are waiting for a shot at Nunez. If Amanda was at the tail end of her career, then go for it, but this wreaks of desperation from Cyborg.

Let's not talk GOAT status for obvious reasons, and talk about how this fight benefits only Cyborg. A win over Cyborg does nothing when real BW contenders are waiting for a shot at Nunez. If Amanda was at the tail end of her career, then go for it, but this wreaks of desperation from Cyborg.
Legacy wise, does a lot to Nunes, she'd break Cyborg 20 fight win streak. Financially? Damn.. she'd get a 1500% popularity boost, imagine if she gets a KO over Cyborg. Like i said, if she wins, it does a lot to her career, much more than a Pennington fight.

I don't care for what you think that should be in UFC, just stop posting shit in WMMA-related threads, you don't have to comment in every single one of them. Heck, you commented about WMMA in a all time fights, obsessed and ignorant.

I was responding to one of your earlier sneaky posts. Yes, I do have to post in every WMMA thread, it really helps me get through my day. It makes me laugh.

Edit: Fixed up some shit.

Last edited:
Legacy wise, does a lot to Nunes, she'd break Cyborg 20 fight win streak. Financially? Damn.. she'd get a 1500% popularity boost, imagine if she gets a KO over Cyborg. Like i said, if she wins, it does a lot to her career, much more than a Pennington fight.

Wow! Money fights have brainwashed everyone.

MMA-2018: 90% talking, 10% fighting.

What's up with Brazilians not wanting to fight other Brazilians? Aren't they killing each other in Brazil, but they can't fight in the Octagon and actually get paid? Could you imagine if American fighters refused to fight other Americans? I understand loving your country, but holy shit. It's a sport, nothing personal. Fight whoever is there, regardless of where they're from. You can have a hugfest afterwards.

A win over her IMO doesn't mean much considering her legacy.
Do you really believe that a win over Cyborg does nothing for Nunes' legacy? Cyborg has looked like an unbeatable machine. If Nunes can beat her it'll be the best win of her career. Cyborg is in her athletic prime right now.

Cyborg had the chance to make it Brzilian vs Brazilian super fight in Brazil. She chose to fight Kunitskaya instead. Now she's back to talking shit since Leoa took a different fight.

Eez normal.

Do you really believe that a win over Cyborg does nothing for Nunes' legacy? Cyborg has looked like an unbeatable machine. If Nunes can beat her it'll be the best win of her career. Cyborg is in her athletic prime right now.

Cyborg's legacy is beating smaller, unseasoned women and cheating. Cyborg being in the UFC is a mistake.

The Brazilian obsession with either fighting or not fighting other brazilians is fucking boring.

Cyborg is right. We all knew Nunes would start the ducking as soon as it got serious.

This is the only wmma fight I care about..

Nunes is a 135 pounder, Cyborg is a 145 pounder. You can't duck someone not in your weight division. Now if Cyborg is offering to fight Nunes at 135 and Nunes refuses (like MM and TJ), then its a duck.

If not fighting a heavier fighter is ducking, then everyone in the UFC is ducking the HW division ... the word becomes meaningless.

That aside, I really don't get the "not fighting someone from your country" bit. Imagine if Americans refused to fight other Americans in the UFC. Moreover, how does anyone in Brazil get experience when they start? Local fights in Brazil aren't going to have many foreigners. In short, Cyborg is using this as a promotion device, nothing more. If you need confirmation, take a look at Cyborg's fights; there have been Brazilians in the mix.

Cyborg is a great fighter, but her wanting to fight smaller fighters, and making up stories about not wanting to fight other Brazilians, is pretty sad.

Didn’t nunes call out cyborg then change her mind when it became a possibility? That’s about as ducky as it gets, forget about using the scale as an excuse

Cyborg/Nunes is legit the best fight in WMMA history.

It needs to happen and Nunes will have to Agree after her fight with Pennington. Dana/UFC is gonna want it Baaad too. You talked the talk you gonna have to walk the walk. Dana ain't saving you like he saved Ronda, you aren't a fat cash cow virgins love. You will be sacrificed to the almighty <{JustBleed}>

Didn’t nunes call out cyborg then change her mind when it became a possibility? That’s about as ducky as it gets, forget about using the scale as an excuse
The fight could have happened at 224 in Rio. Cyborg took an easy fight instead last month. Nunes got tired of waiting, and decided to do her job and defend her title.

Has there ever been any other fighters who've refused or not wanted to fight someone from their home country? Seems silly to use that as a reason not to fight someone.

Back