Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people would prebuy this game right now, today, despite no gameplay being shown publicly?
2hex05h.gif

Not encouraged by what i've heard about the driving. I hope you can skip a lot of it. Nothing makes me lose interest faster in a game then having lots of driving sequences. Even driving the fucking batmobile in arkham games bored me to tears. Every GTA ever I love until I just get so sick of driving around I can't take it anymore and quit. Maybe it's because I have a long commute IRL lol but I just can't stand that shit.

Not encouraged by what i've heard about the driving. I hope you can skip a lot of it. Nothing makes me lose interest faster in a game then having lots of driving sequences. Even driving the fucking batmobile in arkham games bored me to tears. Every GTA ever I love until I just get so sick of driving around I can't take it anymore and quit. Maybe it's because I have a long commute IRL lol but I just can't stand that shit.

Driving wasn't the problem in Arkham, the issue was the handling and how forced it was into the story.

they said flying cars play a part

How many people would prebuy this game right now, today, despite no gameplay being shown publicly?

The Witcher 1, 2, and 3 are some of my GOATs and the DLC expansions they put out for 3 were not only some of the best quality wise but they had insane value. They've made leaps in terms of quality with each successive game. CDPR and I ride together and we die together.

Well the Batmobile sections were pure shit with those tanks and crap.

GTA - take a taxi ;)

Driving wasn't the problem in Arkham, the issue was the handling and how forced it was into the story.

Fucking stealth batmobile missions. Wtf?

I never pre order or buy without research. But if I ever did I would only trust CDPR.

I'm guessing people who are complaining/won't buy this game because it's an fps - because fps games can't be rpg - haven't played half life.

I'm guessing people who are complaining/won't buy this game because it's an fps - because fps games can't be rpg - haven't played half life.
I personally won't give a shit about which genre it is unless it's a 3-in-a-row puzzle.

Im not quite understanding the comparison. Half Life inst an RPG.

they said flying cars play a part
Prob fast travel and some on rails story/battle sequences. I really wish we could fly. Maybe a follow up will let us travel like in Blade Runner. I wanted to recreate this so badly in rainy conditions

Cyberpunk looks far more colourful though, not as grainy, but thankfully Technolust 2 is coming, and they look to up the free roam ante, taking to the skies. The first game is a total Blade Runner copycat, which looks amazing in VR

Prob fast travel and some on rails story/battle sequences. I really wish we could fly. Maybe a follow up will let us travel like in Blade Runner. I wanted to recreate this so badly in rainy conditions

Check out the tech demo I posted back in post 107. That scene is obviously their inspiration for it, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back