Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it will blow every single game released in 2019 out of the water. I just wonder how long the game length would be. I doubt it will be as long as Witcher 3

It won E3 hands down. No release date which means its most likely a 2020 release date. The trailer was completely in engine which makes me wonder if its for next generation of hardware. I highly doubt an orginal xbox one will run that.

It won E3 hands down. No release date which means its most likely a 2020 release date. The trailer was completely in engine which makes me wonder if its for next generation of hardware. I highly doubt an orginal xbox one will run that.
God I hope it's 2019 and not 2020

This looks like an October or November 19 release.

Looks like it will blow every single game released in 2019 out of the water. I just wonder how long the game length would be. I doubt it will be as long as Witcher 3
That trailer wasn't enough to win E3, need gameplay.

That trailer wasn't enough to win E3, need gameplay.
I think it will be a cross generation title, like GTA 5 was. They'll want mass market penetration. This shit is going to sell like gangbusters. If it won't be cross generation, then don't expect it until at least two years into the new console generations cycle.

If they showed compelling gameplay, it would have stolen the show for sure. Looks delicious though!

Why are we even talking consoles here? Witcher is best Witcher on PC. No doubt yoiu will want to play Cyberpunk on PC, especially come next year with new GPUs and 4k res.

Great to see some footage. However, put it in perspective. Its basically an update of the previously released teaser, just longer with a lot more detail. It doesnt show you any gameplay or system mechanics or, most importantly, the combat (which has always been CDPRs Achilles heel). It's basically an in engine cinematic.

Im super excited for it but all this really showed me is that they nailed the aesthetics, which I had not doubt theyd do regardless of how the game turned out.

Why are we even talking consoles here? Witcher is best Witcher on PC. No doubt yoiu will want to play Cyberpunk on PC, especially come next year with new GPUs and 4k res.

Thanks to crypto-miners, those GPUs might cost 4k.

I think it will be a cross generation title, like GTA 5 was. They'll want mass market penetration. This shit is going to sell like gangbusters. If it won't be cross generation, then don't expect it until at least two years into the new console generations cycle.

If they showed compelling gameplay, it would have stolen the show for sure. Looks delicious though!

What if Sony gives them half a billion for it to be a six month exclusive release title for PS5?

What if Sony gives them half a billion for it to be a six month exclusive release title for PS5?
I wouldn't blame them if they accepted it, but I doubt CD PR would want to piss off their PC fans like that.

I'll be getting it on PC for sure, but the big money is in consoles for developers. Knowing that can help us guess better when it will be released. If it's only going to come out on the next gen consoles (and PC) they'll want to release it when a certain number of consoles (whatever they determine that to be) are out there. I guess Sony and M$ could incentivize them with $$ to release sooner. Either way, I can't fucking wait!

It almost feels like whatever they showed, there would be disappointment. I'm intrigued, but not blown away by it.

I wouldn't blame them if they accepted it, but I doubt CD PR would want to piss off their PC fans like that.

Consoles drove Witcher 3 sales same as with GTA V.

Don’t see a split generation release like with GTA V, that was really difficult for Rockstar.

Consoles drove Witcher 3 sales same as with GTA V.

Don’t see a split generation release like with GTA V, that was really difficult for Rockstar.
It made them tons more money. I was one of those idiots that bought it for PS3 first, then PS4, and eventually PC for mods, once I built my new rig. I'm sure tons others bought it at least twice.

I personally hope Cyberpunk is made for the next wave of consoles in mind, while it pushes the next wave of graphics cards to the limit too.

nice trailer but yeah, no gameplay

Honestly, I was hoping to see some gameplay.

Was kinda disappointed, and also not overly impressed with the narrator's dialog or delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back