Cutting through the smoke: Re: Conor

hes going to smash tony's face in but hes just taking his time. Hes enjoying his money. Not a damn person can rush him.

He just had a kid and wants to spend valuable time with him.
He just made a fortune he wants to enjoy.

He also got TKO'd against Floyd and he is a strong believer in taking time off after taking brain trauma. He knows once a chin is shot, theres no repairing it as he himself has said.

The longer he waits, the more the UFC will want/need him, and the more they will offer.

Fought the GOAT in another sport. Nice try, you idiots continue to look stupid saying Conor is scared of anyone.
Took a paycheck against a smaller man. The funny thing was he really thought he could win, I’ll give him that. But let’s be real your boy has a habit of winning belts and not defending. Right now even Pettis has been a better champ than Conor...

hes going to smash tony's face in but hes just taking his time. Hes enjoying his money. Not a damn person can rush him.

He also got TKO'd against Floyd and he is a strong believer in taking time off after taking brain trauma. He knows once a chin is shot, theres no repairing it as he himself has said.

The longer he waits, the more the UFC will want/need him, and the more they will offer.
Whoa whoa slow down there bro. They need nobody with GSP back.

Took a paycheck against a smaller man. The funny thing was he really thought he could win, I’ll give him that. But let’s be real your boy has a habit of winning belts and not defending. Right now even Pettis has been a better champ than Conor...

Always making excuses. If Conor isn't scared of getting his ass beat for a hundred million he's not scared of getting his ass beat for a dollar. Dude is a professional fighter, you look like a fool as usual.

Always making excuses. If Conor isn't scared of getting his ass beat for a hundred million he's not scared of getting his ass beat for a dollar. Dude is a professional fighter, you look like a fool as usual.
Bro he hasn’t fought MMA in over a year. Money is his priority and good for him I’m happy he beat the system. But some of these guys fights cuz they love too. It’s ok if your boy isn’t one of those dudes.

Holyfuck.

I have never seen so many excuses in one post. It has to be some sort of record.

You sir, are on a whole other level ;)

Back