Curtis Millender Wants To Defend CM Punk's Honor!

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It was a scintillating performance from the octagon newcomer, who overwhelmed a far more experience and established opponent in Alves (22-12 MMA, 14-9 UFC) with what looked like a relatively easy second-round finish. After such a slick showing, Millender (15-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) knew what was coming his way during his post-fight media rounds, including being asked what’s next for him in the welterweight division.

Millender had a name ready, and even better than that, a reason for it. “Curtious” is a wrestling fan, which is why he wants to avenge ex-WWE star Phil “CM Punk” Brooks (0-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) and take out Mickey Gall (4-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC).

“I would like to beat up Mickey Gall,” Millender told MMAjunkie post-fight. “I’m a huge WWE fan, big CM Punk fan, so I’d love to beat up Mickey Gall for that.”

UFC Fight Night 126 took place at Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. Millender’s victory over Alves aired on the FS1-televised portion of the card following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/02/ufc-debut-curtis-millender-defend-cm-punk-honor-mickey-gall

I like pro wrestling too, but....

tenor.gif

Lots of explosive prospects coming up the roster.

Alverez looked like a FW on Sunday.

Loved Thiago's no nonsense Muay Thai style back in the day but man, the dude has got to be a major USADA victim here.

I remember dude used to be built like a bulky fire hydrant, a straight up tank but watching him on Saturday, he looked super deflated and he doesn't have much chest muscle like he used to.

Apparently he has never actually met CM Punk.

Punk getting emasculated.

Another fighter has to protect him and fight for his honor.

But who would defend Mickey Galls honor from Millander?

CM Cuck.

This is beyond pathetic.

Lmao. Mike Jackson gonna send CM Punk back to wwe. I really hope Jackson has some prowrestling antics in place if he wins. If he wins by flatline KO. I would custom make a "Send back to WWE asap" sticker to put on punks lifeless body.

Loved Thiago's no nonsense Muay Thai style back in the day but man, the dude has got to be a major USADA victim here.

I remember dude used to be built like a bulky fire hydrant, a straight up tank but watching him on Saturday, he looked super deflated and he doesn't have much chest muscle like he used to.
Doesn't help that he's had so many injuries, and that he's getting old now.

Back