Curtis Millender fought in Bellator and went 2-2

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wins over Steven Ciassio and Johnny Cisneros

Losses to Brennan Ward and Fernando Gonzalez

Those weren't the worst guys to lose to at that point in his career.

He was winning against Gonzalez before he got tapped and has put together a good run in smaller shows since then. He got rushed a bit in Bellator, Gonzalez was especially a head scratching matchup at the time.

He's better now than he was then.

Unlike Sage, Millender actually improved in 3 years

He's 1-0 in the UFC and that's all that matters.

It was exactly 2 years after his first fight when he lost to Ward so no real shame in that if he wasn't fighting as an amateur first. (I'm not seeing any amateur results for him?)

Last edited:
Wins over Steven Ciassio and Johnny Cisneros

Losses to Brennan Ward and Fernando Gonzalez
So what, those were his first loses and his first time in a bigger promotion, the kid has skills and is on his way to the top.

he stepped down into the ufc minor leagues, no wonder he's finding it easier

Both those guys have been pretty good in Bellator so it's not that bad. But this fight basically just proves how shot Alves is.

He left and went like 7-0. Guys improve. Bellator has tough guys. Brennan ward was tough in the past, and probably still is now.

A lot of Bellator rejects do good in the UFC.

Volkan just fought for the title.

Milldender looked good to me. Huge frame, nice striking skills.. looking forward to his next fight.

Thiago isn't the same fighter as he once was.. he had a brain surgery, lost 7 out of his past 12 fights, etc.. I think he's overdue to retire.

Yeah, I’m sure UFC cuts are offered the “he improved” courtesy if they win a Bellator fight.

D0552BA381338592C947FA615092EBD8972B08FC

Bellator has great fighters.

Moussasi steamrolled Weidman but had trouble with Alexander Shlemenko in Bellator.

Scott Coker knows how to scout for the best talents, just as back in Strikeforce when he signed many of the talents that became UFC champions and top contenders (e.g. Cain, Cormier, Bigfoot, Overeem, Rockhold, Cyborg, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a tons more).

Back