Curtis Blaydes is going to smash Francis Ngannou.

It's a HW fight so clearly Ngannou has a chance but the smart money is clearly on Blaydes here. Ngannou is almost 50 years old and has looked terrible in his last 2 fights.
Blaydes is young and just entering his prime years as a fighter.
Writing is on the wall IMO and it's written in Ngannou's blood.

I've been a fan of both since they joined the UFC, but Curtis wasn't even training properly back then, IIRC. Don't think he even had a proper training camp and was just winging it.

It'll be good to see if Francis has improved his TDs enough to keep it on the feet.
yes, its a good rematch. I'm excited to see it

Not if his eyes are swollen shut....again

Everbody who wins against Overrem, supposed to smash his next opponent here on sherdog lol. We saw that in Miocic/Ngannou
Poor comparison.

Ngannou stands a great chance in a kickboxing match with Blaydes, bottom line is that he won't let that happen.

Ngannou beat Overeem, cool. Blaydes also beat Overeem, cool. The thing is, the way that Blaydes beat Overeem is completely different to the way Ngannou did. Ngannou's kryptonite is wrestling and Blaydes is the best in that area by far. Beating Overeem is not the reason why I'm high on him, he threw Hunt around also.

pcpElI5.png
OMG
h5A24F290

Just like last time right?

Oh wait

<{outtahere}>

lol yeah it's almost like people have forgotten that fight happened since Ngannou lost 2 fights.
He was able to hit Blaydes just fine in the first fight and didn't do bad at stopping take his downs either.

1. They've fought before and Blaydes was a good wrestler then....He lost fyi

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif
Sorry, I didn't know that in that GIF Ngannou was defending a takedown. Thanks for that.

Also, the invincibility is gone now from Ngannou - the guy is mentally shot. The fear he will have of ending up like he did against Miocic will have him running for his life.

Book it. Blaydes by domination.

Wanna bet some cash?
Yep I bet 10000. Just leave your 10k in a trash can at the gas station by your house. A tall man with blonde hair will give you the signal when its all clear , if you dont pay up we'll kill your son

Yep I bet 10000. Just leave your 10k in a trash can at the gas station by your house. A tall man with blonde hair will give you the signal when its all clear , if you dont pay up we'll kill your son
I laughed a bit, I cannot tell a lie.

Ahhh I see, because fighters don't improve right?

Curtis wasn't a green 25 year old Heavyweight with 5 fights under his belt?

How has Ngannou looked in his last 2 fights eh? He fought a guy with zero takedown ability and he shit the bed, he literally gazed at Derrick Lewis for 15 minutes like he had money on Lewis by decision.

Blaydes gets him down once, he's done.

Have you actually seen their first fight? From your comments I'd guess not.
Ngannou was 6-1, Blaydes 5-0 and he did get him down a couple of times in that fight and it wasn't done.
Google it, watch it and come back here and post your betting slip.

Not the biggest hot take in the world, but still, I'm putting some hefty cash on this fight.

Curtis started as a 2/5 favorite, now down to 1/2. You can get him at 11/10 for a stoppage though, which I personally think is inevitable here.

Curtis walked through Overeem, like literally took him down when he saw fit, with absolute ease. Overeem has much better grappling than Francis, and has much better cardio also. Can you imagine how Francis is going to look if it's Round 3 and he's been on his back eating punches for 10 minutes already?

My prediction is a Round 2-3 TKO stoppage from Curtis. I don't think Francis will lay a glove on him.
Ngannou wins again. All I got from the Overeem win is that Overeem’s days as a top contender are done. Ubereem would have stuffed those takedowns easily. This fight looks the same as the last one, with Blaydes not getting the mercy of a doctor stoppage.

It will be interesting, Blaydes seemed to lose faith in his wrestling after Ngannou got up from his takedowns when they first fought. But Blaydes has improved and, well, Ngannou has.. worsened? He looked okay in small moments vs Miocic, and looked like he didn't know how to fight vs Lewis...

Have you actually seen their first fight? From your comments I'd guess not.
Ngannou was 6-1, Blaydes 5-0 and he did get him down a couple of times in that fight and it wasn't done.
Google it, watch it and come back here and post your betting slip.
What do you not understand about fighters improving?

Do you think Holloway vs McGregor would look the same today as it did back then? How did St. Pierre vs Hughes II look compared to their first fight? How did dos Santos vs Velasquez II and III look compared to their first bout?

Fighters can break, Ngannou is the definition of broken. Mentally will freeze after being taken down.

i swear some of yall have the memory of a fucking goldfish, did you clowns miss what happened last time these 2 fought?

Back