Curtis Blaydes interview, talks about fighting Hunt, and how much of a legend he is.

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First interview I've heard of this guy, seems super humble and down to earth. Gives Hunt loads of respect, considers him an MMA legend.

-26 yrs old

- Only guy besides the champ not to get finished by Ngannou, and took the fight on short notice.

- GOAT name

- GOAT beard.

Last edited:
Yeah, he always seems like a down to earth, legit nice guy.

He's a likeable character, and probably a future champ.

Seems like a very likable guy. He will need to make sure his cardio is on point, but he's very young and still developing his skills. He improves a lot every fight, so it will be cool to see where he's at in 2-3 years. Will very likely be the champ or in title contention.

Seems like a very likable guy. He will need to make sure his cardio is on point, but he's very young and still developing his skills. He improves a lot every fight, so it will be cool to see where he's at in 2-3 years. Will very likely be the champ or in title contention.

Agreed. The funny thing is that he seems so demure and soft spoken....hard to imagine this guy even talking badly about someone, let alone fighting.

Yeah, he always seems like a down to earth, legit nice guy.

He's a likeable character, and probably a future champ.
I doubt the future champ part bc he really hasn't showed anything but decent wrestling and a hell of a chin. His fighting style is kinda boring / sluggish to watch too. I think his fight with hunt will tell a lot.

Interestingly (in Embedded), he says that Black Beast refused to fight him. I think Blaydes is starting to get the respect he deserves. Perhaps he'll help cause a turnover in the Old Man Division (a.k.a. Heavyweight).

Jarl

Blaydes is a tough fight for Hunt, solid young wrestler with good cardio. Blaydes striking seems to be getting better especially his defensive aspects...good head movement, I see bright things for this guys future. Hunt fights are very hard to predict, it's usually a 50/50 split.

Hell yeah, cool interview, always nice to see the newer guys showing some class and respect.

Blaydes is a tough fight for Hunt, solid young wrestler with good cardio. Blaydes striking seems to be getting better especially his defensive aspects...good head movement, I see bright things for this guys future. Hunt fights are very hard to predict, it's usually a 50/50 split.

I feel same the same, 50-50 at this point. Not sure if Blaydes is quite ready for Hunt yet.

Cool guy. Respectfully. But I still hope Hunto goes walk off knockout on him...

I doubt the future champ part bc he really hasn't showed anything but decent wrestling and a hell of a chin. His fighting style is kinda boring / sluggish to watch too. I think his fight with hunt will tell a lot.

{<huh}

He's finished all but one fight.

Still cant get over the meal his girlfriend cooked him on the countdown show lol she hot though

I bet on whoever the fuck he fought at UFC 217(Oleinik), than he came out to Mortal Kombat Music, and I immediately felt bad and rooted for him lol.

Back