Curtis Blaydes epic chin

Who said it does? What I'm saying is Curtis surviving these knockdowns isn't because of his chin but his heart and will to survive. He gets knocked down and/or hurt in every fight. His chin isn't great.
his chin is fine, he needs to work on his striking defense more

Reem's KO'd others with similar knees:

giphy.webp

Not sure what your definition of similar is, but this feels like a good time to post a bunch of badass overeem knees:

overeem-knee-ko-o.gif

vs._Dzevad_Poturak_1_medium.gif

giphy.gif

Alistair_Overeem_vs_vs_Ewerton_Teixeira_medium.gif

Last edited:
A desirable asset to posses, that's for certain.

Who said it does? What I'm saying is Curtis surviving these knockdowns isn't because of his chin but his heart and will to survive. He gets knocked down and/or hurt in every fight. His chin isn't great.

Youre clueless, if he had a weak chin he'd get ko'd. Now bad striking defense, sure.

Yeah his chin is rarely talked about considering he's taken some serious shots from three big power punchers at HW.

His career won't last long tho at this rate.

Yeah his chin is rarely talked about considering he's taken some serious shots from three big power punchers at HW.

His career won't last long tho at this rate.

Yet Overeem, Arlosvski, Stipe, have been getting Ko’d for 5+ years. So I guess until he gets ko’d (as he hasn’t been yet) he’s got 5+ years lol

He literally has the worst chin in the HW devision. Kind of like how you have the lowest IQ of sherdog.
Took flush shots from Hunt, Reem and Ngannou. 3 of the hardest hitters in MMA history and survived.
Reem has the worst chin at HW

Is it me or was there something wrong with reems knee in that fight? He was limping around mid first round in that fight.

Yet Overeem, Arlosvski, Stipe, have been getting Ko’d for 5+ years. So I guess until he gets ko’d (as he hasn’t been yet) he’s got 5+ years lol

i'd be impressed if those guys make it to 45 without any noticeable brain issues. Overeem and Arlosvski are real life test dummies for brain damage.

i'd be impressed if those guys make it to 45 without any noticeable brain issues. Overeem and Arlosvski are real life test dummies for brain damage.

I;m worried for those dudes, especially Overeem since i always followed him a bit more, and i feel like he would fight forever if he could. They have been KO'd so much that they might be in alot of trouble when older, i am hoping they have lucky genes.. Some people can handle extremes that other people can't.. but jeez..

I;m worried for those dudes, especially Overeem since i always followed him a bit more, and i feel like he would fight forever if he could. They have been KO'd so much that they might be in alot of trouble when older, i am hoping they have lucky genes.. Some people can handle extremes that other people can't.. but jeez..

All the respects to them nevertheless. You gotta be mentally strong like iron to go through what these guys done. They have had so many highs and lows in their career. The average man would've given up the moment something didn't go their way. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for all three of those guys.

Check out this knee he eats from Overeem

How the fuck did he survive that?

the way his head snaps back

i thought it was incredible seeing overeem on his back so much against blaydes, who the fuck does that to reem?

Back