Curtis Blaydes believes UFC doesn't want him as heavyweight champ, weighs in on Brock Lesnar.

He sounds cool about it, he just know his style does not sell for the UFC.

dude needs to cool his jets, seems like a lot of these fighters today especially the newer ones are entitled
before that win streak was what you needed to crack the top 10-15 much less get a ts, as long as he keeps winning he will get the shot its not like HW is stacked anyway

Ranking the legit HW contenders

1. Stipe
- Longest defending UFC champ EVER
- Win streak before loss: Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, Reem, JDS, Ngannou

2. Blaydes
- Big wins: Oleyinik, Hunt, Reem

3. Volkov
- Big wins: Nelson, Struve, Werdum

In a just world we'd have DC/Stipe 2 while Blaydes and Volkov fight for #1 contender. But we do not live in a just world because we're all pieces of shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

Sounds like a smart guy, honestly.

Damn. Razor got salty fast. Sounds like he’s taking a book out of mark hunts chapter

1 decent win and he's already crying about how the UFC is treating him

Good lord, they definitely don't want you as champion now.

I don't blame him one bit. And pretty much everything he said is spot on

Then maybe should have entered a different profession.
Why? His job is to win fights, not to entertain the masses every time he's out there.

And even then, I don't find Curtis boring, only fights of his you could say were slow are the Omielanczuk and Hunt fights.

1 decent win and he's already crying about how the UFC is treating him

Good lord, they definitely don't want you as champion now.
Mark Hunt is definitely a good win. Let's not forget he stopped Lewis who is the number 2 contender now.

Can't really blame the dude, chances are they'd deny him even if he were on a 10 fight win streak. Hell look at guys like James Vick, he is top 10 fighter based on streak alone yet ufc flat out refuses to give his due.

Some guys just have to get used to being screwed, ufc needs to come out and say they aren't about having the best they're about entertainment. I'd be fine with that, I honestly wouldn't care. I hate how they honeydick fighters telling them "this is where the best in the world fight" when you have cheat like Brock Lesnar who hasn't won a fight in years gettng TS skipping over deserving, better fighters. How can you logically say this is where the best fighters fight? Best fighter doesn't always = entertaining fighter.

This is why I hate UFC rankings, they should not be able to rank and monopolize and give opinions on who they want you to believe is the best. The best should be ranked accordingly, UFC rankings are fucking cancerous bullshit, if you take UFC rankings seriously you're a fucking retard.

Not going to risk brain injury? You chose the wrong career then.

Lol at coming to a conclusion that Lesnar vs DC is going to happen. It's been reported since day 1 of DC/Stipe that there was a big chance Lensar was coming back and the winner will face him.

Blayde is not too far away from a title shot. Beat one or two big names and they can't deny him the next shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back