Current UFC fighters with most KO losses?

The association of boxing commissions of boxing commissions were talking about banning Mike Perry from active competition because his hands were deemed too dangerous based on a recent Mayo clinic brain study that showed a Mike Perry punch at 50% power, if landed, will generate enough impact to turn the average person into a vegetable.

You mind switching this PMP in this Lucious Louis?

2481847-i_must_break_you_by_edartgeek.jpg

The association of boxing commissions of boxing commissions were talking about banning Mike Perry from active competition because his hands were deemed too dangerous based on a recent Mayo clinic brain study that showed a Mike Perry punch at 50% power, if landed, will generate enough impact to turn the average person into a vegetable.
That's why Perry hits only with 20% in his fights, and even that is enough to KTFO anyone.

Mir has 8TKO losses and hasn't beaten a top 10 since he beat a decrepit big nog in 2012

Jeebus...

I knew Overeem, Arlovski, and Silva ( Silva was the first name that popped into my head ) had alot of losses. But, in all honesty...

I hadn't been keeping track. And, did not realize how high some of the KO numbers actually were. That shit is insane.

Good thread TS.

" liked "

EDIT...

I just noticed the word current in the title. That's on me. I should have seen it. But, I've been imbibing. So, cut me some slack.

Bigfoot is not current.

Back