Current UFC fighters that are washed up and only step in for a paycheck

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who are they? Barao is sad to watch these days for me. Any others?

Conor

(100mill in, coked up, pissed as a fart, knows he cant beat top2 of lw div, knows he cant add to game, v Khabib for biggest remaining paycheque in the div, and very comfortable with losing now compared to Nate 1)

Last edited:
This is Sherdog, so whoever lost their last fight.

They were probably shook too.

Agree on Barao, went to p4p best to losing on the prelims.

Andrei

Edit: holy shit he has been extremely active these past few years in spite of mostly losing.

UFC is giving him a lot of chances.

Last edited:
Arlovski. Hunt. Shogun. Lil nog. Anderson. Gray Maynard. Barao. Maybe cowboy?

BJ is crazy washed up. But I don’t think he does it for the paycheck. He’s rich.

Conor

(100mill in, coked up, pissed as a newt, knows he cant beat top2 of lw div, knows he cant add to game, v Khabib for biggest remaining paycheque in the div)
lol not even close

Losing to an undefeated champ in the biggest PPV ever is far removed from 'washed up' status.

lol what a joke

lol not even close

Losing to an undefeated champ in the biggest PPV ever is far removed from 'washed up' status.

lol what a joke

Triggered

Deluded

And crying not loling.

This kid washed up too

Nobody in the UFC is washed up. They are all the mostest elitesest in all of mma'sest.

But the bums who left for bellator are all jokes. Especially Mousasi. War UFC. WAR DANA. WAR THE REAL RED KING, THE RED GOOF!

How can you honestly say this about anybody fighting in the UFC? That's like saying dudes who walk on hot coals just like having warm feet.

Some fighters are less hungry, slowed by age/injury, but I don't think any show up not giving a shit.
The whole HW division
Manlet detected

Back